Fall SB's....teaser pic...

Problem with the Nort/Recon dunks is that they have that crappy leather (or what ever it is) that looks like its about to leak %#%+ on your foot. Second is thecolor blocking on the Back and the toe box on the GR dunk is hideous. Third is GR dunks tend to have really crappy leather which creases like no other. FourthGR dunks have practically no cushioning wheres SB's tend to have Air Zoom insoles and a little padding in the tongue hence a more comfortable ride. Andfinally The color blocking on this SB release reminds me older releases with more shall I dare say mellow colors/materials.

Derrtay...There is no need to try to explain anything. You can't rationalize with people when that new "hype" has struck.
laugh.gif

"Oh...Those black & whites will sell out immediately...it's so hot." "I've always liked black & white colorways!"

That same shoe would go on clearance if dropped at your local footlocker. All this hooplah over a black & white dunk is cause...it's a BLACK &WHITE SB dunk. Those Nort/Recons summed up everything you said. Same color blocking as those GRs...but they sold cause they were Nort/Recons. But cats keepsaying how the color blocking was wack on the GRs. Huh? Or was it wack cause the shoe was a GR. I had those GRs by the way...It's amazing how in 2 yearsthe hype has shifted from nice fruity colors to the basic colorway. But just like 2 years ago when I refused to believe that EVERYBODY always liked loudcolors....in 2008 I refuse to believe that EVERYBODY always liked basic colorways. I guess cats will riot if Nike SB drops an all white & black check dunk.Imagine the line-up.
smh.gif

Wonder why the T-19s & Ghosts were sooo easy to get.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Derrtay...There is no need to try to explain anything. You can't rationalize with people when that new "hype" has struck.
laugh.gif

"Oh...Those black & whites will sell out immediately...it's so hot." "I've always liked black & white colorways!"

That same shoe would go on clearance if dropped at your local footlocker. All this hooplah over a black & white dunk is cause...it's a BLACK & WHITE SB dunk. Those Nort/Recons summed up everything you said. Same color blocking as those GRs...but they sold cause they were Nort/Recons. But cats keep saying how the color blocking was wack on the GRs. Huh? Or was it wack cause the shoe was a GR. I had those GRs by the way...It's amazing how in 2 years the hype has shifted from nice fruity colors to the basic colorway. But just like 2 years ago when I refused to believe that EVERYBODY always liked loud colors....in 2008 I refuse to believe that EVERYBODY always liked basic colorways. I guess cats will riot if Nike SB drops an all white & black check dunk. Imagine the line-up.
smh.gif

Wonder why the T-19s & Ghosts were sooo easy to get.

Cosign 100%. Lets be real here, just LAST YEAR when they dropped the 'godfather' pack no one cared about the all white his with the red swoosh,people cared about the HORSEHAIR dunk lows? No one line up for the pee-wee hermans, but goretex dunk lows identical to them are beasted on???
Like I said, iexpose this in pretty much every SB thread to mad flames from people i'm glad people get what i'm saying. Me personally, i do not care what box mydunks come in from 6.0s to hyperstrikes...it makes no difference to me if its fresh.

One of my favorite shoes ever were these
0000015fp2.jpg

and i'm certain that if you changed the 6.0 label to an SB label, or made them a very limited quickstrike they'd be all over. But i was able to copthem for like $30

Wow! whoever just tried to compare 6.0 to sb dunks is out of their mind point blank Period.....especially the quality beats it by a mile..
laugh.gif

to me....dunks are dunks....whethers its GR, SB, 6.0.....i don't care....as long as they are hot!

my all-time favorite dunk is a GR BTW:

Dunk_Low_Pro_Obsidian_Silver_3M_001.jpg

the two high tops are looking nice. might have to get them. might be my first gold box pickup.

compare these three black pairs ...now i for one think they are all completely different shoes the SB ones are the dopest...materials are the dopest, leatheris better than those fugly GRs.

nikesbfall081.jpg
sneakerhead_1998_42634692

Yo ANKLE2008 thanx for the comparison pics.... the blk/wht sb dropping r wayyyyyy better than the gr's hands down.. if u have worn gr's , sb'sand 6.0's. U would realize sb's is SUPERIOR to the rest in every categorie......

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Yo ANKLE2008 thanx for the comparison pics.... the blk/wht sb dropping r wayyyyyy better than the gr's hands down.. if u have worn gr's , sb's and 6.0's. U would realize sb's is SUPERIOR to the rest in every categorie......

smh
smh.gif

Wow! whoever just tried to compare 6.0 to sb dunks is out of their mind point blank Period.....especially the quality beats it by a mile..
laugh.gif

Weren't you JUST in a thread talkin about "i'm a jordan head but SBz are Where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like a 13 year old in2004???
Don't address me kiddo. The quality of those is idential to any suede SB and is better than most of them actually. You're wrong.

All the way on the right...

That pair is crackin.....

Can't wait to make those my beaters!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Weren't you JUST in a thread talkin about "i'm a jordan head but SBz are Where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like a 13 year old in 2004???
Don't address me kiddo. The quality of those is idential to any suede SB and is better than most of them actually. You're wrong.

This guy is a clown! Do u have a pair of 6.0, sb's or even gr's?. U obviously DON'T.... So just fallback.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Weren't you JUST in a thread talkin about "i'm a jordan head but SBz are Where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like a 13 year old in 2004???

This guy is a clown! Do u have a pair of 6.0, sb's or even gr's?. U obviously DON'T.... So just fallback.....
laugh.gif

Stop posting.

i don't think you guys even read my post.

I told you guys that the Leather sucks

and i provided an example of ONE SB that had terrible leather in the Rayguns.

yet that didn't deter you guys from buying them on release date...and then paying Reseller prices...now did it?

and i showed you guys the color blocking on the NORT RECONS, which is ALMOST identical to the GR's...

yet those still sold out.

i made my post for a psychological purpose.

and i told you guys before, i had NO intentions on teeny boppers getting their panties in a bunch cause i was comparing lowly GR's to the almighty,omnipotent, SB's.

EDIT

you're right sneakermane and bootleg ed...

i guess i'm kinda optimistic in thinking i could spark some kinda awesome logical debate.

There is not debate. it was over before it started.

Those nort/recons are wack. The ray guns were a great indicator of the end of SB's (I took an easy pass), and GR dunks almost always have crappy cheapmaterials.

And not everyone is a prepubescent boy on here some of us are married and have real jobs.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

There is not debate. it was over before it started.

Those nort/recons are wack. The ray guns were a great indicator of the end of SB's (I took an easy pass), and GR dunks almost always have crappy cheap materials.

And not everyone is a prepubescent boy on here some of us are married and have real jobs.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Nothing but ASSUMPTIONS.....
roll.gif

Nort/Recons: eh, they look okay. I'm assuming they cost a grip.

those GR's: Good price, not a fan of the colorblocking, beater material

black/white fall SB: now those are great.

rayguns: ehh, prolly cost a grip.

Sneakermane, bootleg_ed and Derrtay: Just 'cause some hypebeasts prefer SB's over GR's doesn't mean that everyone thinks the same way. When Ibuy the black/white SB's this fall, this is my 2nd pair of SB's to my collection (I'm an AF1 and Jordan head).

Back
Top Bottom