|>-----------Fantasy Football Team Names-----------<|

So, its about that time.....Fantasy Football is right around the corner....

my leagues started sending out the emails, and its gettin me hype.

every year i come up with some of the most rediculous team names, as well as many people in other leagues i check out....

last year i was Squints Paladoris in one league, and the $5 Footlongs in another....

what are some good ideas yall are coming up with, or have seen for team names?

Theres nothing better than a GREAT fantasy team name. Squints Paladoris and $5 Footlongs though.........
indifferent.gif

I love Michael Jackson, so this year in my two leagues I got "RIP Michael Jackson" and "RIP King of Pop"

Originally Posted by dland24

Theres nothing better than a GREAT fantasy team name. Squints Paladoris and $5 Footlongs though.........
indifferent.gif
ooooooooooook, well since those are so terrible.....what are your GREAT suggestions?

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif
ooooooooooook, well since those are so terrible.....what are your GREAT suggestions?

Im not the one who is claiming I came up with the most ridiculous and outrageous team names ever. You copied an annoying %!% commercial jingle, and picked acharacter from a BASEBALL movie for your fantasy FOOTBALL team name. I mean, really?

yikes pal, didnt mean to offend you.

i found them funny, becuase they arent traditional names for teams....

sorry you didnt like them, thanks for adding to the thread....

Last year I was "Dirty Sanchez"

The name I put up so far is "Kardashian's Bush"
grin.gif

I'm thinking of changing it in honor of my floundering fantasy baseball team.... The Rusty Kuntz.

BTW- I hate Rotisserie Baseball Leagues....Head to Head
smokin.gif

I've been "The Purple {()} Eaters", "Bush = rookie of the yr", and "Kim K = Dome Patrol 2" most importantly those teams allwon the league.

Back
Top Bottom