*~*~Fashawn - Ode to Illmatic*~*~* DROPS TOMORROW 6/11!!!†

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

so a dude tries his hardest to copy an album, and yall feelin that joint?

indifferent.gif
 Obviously you don't understand or appreciate what an ode or cover of an album is. SMH.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

indifferent.gif
 Obviously you don't understand or appreciate what an ode or cover of an album is. SMH.

? i dont $*!* with ode's, especially when the rapper has the same rhyme scheme as the %%!#$@% original ... dont nobody wanna hear this %%%$* try to re-do illmatic ... but i will give him this, he knows the intricacies of rap ... dont mind his voice either ... still dumb as hell ...

indifferent.gif

? i dont $*!* with ode's, especially when the rapper has the same rhyme scheme as the %%!#$@% original ... dont nobody wanna hear this %%%$* try to re-do illmatic ... but i will give him this, he knows the intricacies of rap ... dont mind his voice either ... still dumb as hell ...
Well if you look at it like that without an open mind you can never appreciate a cover for what it is as I said earlier.

indifferent.gif

ummmm i take it you DON'T know what an ode is...

Back
Top Bottom