Fashion Trends That Need To Be Resurrected? Vol: Goggles

With the various fashion changes in the hip hop community, from wearing 1 pants leg rolled up, to wearing jumpers with 1 strap down, and now wearing little girl dresses (thanks to young thug and the crew), there are some things that need to be brought back.

What are some fashion trends that you feel need to be resurrected?

With NYC being the fashion capital of the USA aka The Mecca, I feel that we need to bring back ski goggles. Da Souf tried to bring it back in the 00s, but of course, with the help of Soulja Boy herself, they just couldn't do it right. Kinda like a little boy trying to emulate his big brother, but he just can't get it down pact.

mqdefault.jpg
look at this boy. Looking like he just took a sip of the most sweetest lemonade made to man

And I'm not even talking about Gucci and designer ski goggles. I'm talking about that street ****...that rough rugged and raw ****.

Let's take it back to the essence.Take it back to 95 when most of y'all were little zygotes

Here, ski goggles can be seen by Mr. Cheeks of the illustrious Lost Boyz. View media item 931454View media item 931455
Treach from Naughty By Nature spotted in the stylish accessory
0.jpg

DMX himself spotted wearing this rugged but stylish goggles

goggles_dmx.jpg

BIG Pun spotted in the Bronx on an early morning in the stylish accessory, yet still very street
hqdefault.jpg

Lastly, puffy and Betha in the coordinating yellow outfits
momoney_522159.jpg

Dudes ain't gonna go from wearing designer goggles to actual technical gear

All they care about is mix match designer now

goggles, no.

mitchel & ness jerseys, yes.

/thread

Last edited:
Ny representative here... I'm wit it...this gon be john blaze....bout to bless the city with this in the upcoming weeks

Last edited:
Just bring back 90's crap, it's going to happen and it's inevitable 
mean.gif
. I say let things stay where they are.

All I know is I'm fitna be wearing my M&N throwbacks and warm ups all summer.

Need to hurry up and order an AI rookie royal blue jersey.

^ ski masks like that never went out. I rocked mine all winter.

Jerseys were always in, I'm a sports fan and I'm gonna rock my ****.

:rofl: Them ****** looked mad dumb with those ugly *** goggles...

OP probably still rocking P.Miller

Getting his baby mama Baby Phat red bottoms :smh:

I always wondered like what if drake or pharell started wearing fubu again would people follow

Back
Top Bottom