Fashion Trends That Need To Be Resurrected? Vol: Goggles

as discussed in the #NTDenim thread, i'm committed to this Girbaud resurgence 
om54sUu.jpg

mhKYqId.jpg

Velcrow shoes
:smokin Rockport used to make some killer Velcro strapped kicks that were comfy af back then

I remember when Duckhead was it down here. You could see in right in the mall next to the Tommy, Polo, and Nautica.

I remember when Duckhead was it down here. You could see in right in the mall next to the Tommy, Polo, and Nautica.
man they had a duckhead stand alone store out here in Houston, first day of freshman year the whole damn school was wearing Duckhead

it was cheap and you could put together some fire

Sadly I see a ton of people all over the country still wearing square toe shoes. It's not even like they're cheaper than the normal kind, so people are going out of their way to buy that ugly @$@# :lol:

Last edited:
sick.gif
 Square toes, i wonder how many pairs of those Steve Harvey had to throw out when that trend died

i blame the hush puppies resurgence of the late 90's early 2000's for giving birth to this abomination

Last edited:

If I put two slices of bread with some cheese on it, do those make a grilled cheese?

Do you confuse those for pedals and step on your own feet while trying to brake or accelerate?

Why do you have VCR's on your feet, fam? You got two of them to record the VHS tapes you rented from Blockbuster.

Somebody at the factory got shoe box confused with box shoes.

Those shoes look like they were designed specifically for that one dance move Michael Jackson did when he landed on his toes.

Yea TRACKSUIT always been around they flew under the rader in the late 90's & early-mid 00's I want to cop a FILA OR LACOSTE one...

Back
Top Bottom