Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

F8 
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

I was legit caugt off guard when they killed off Giselle, the way she went out was ILL...the way I'd want to be killed off if I was part of a franchise, she went out like a Fkin G, died for her love.

Man no matter where they go with fast 8 no matter what superstar they put next to Vin its always gonna have that missing piece[emoji]128542[/emoji]

I can see then using pauks brother for like a special appearence in the next one. He won't be a main character but they'll be one part probably towards the end where he shows up to help out and they CGI Paul's face. Theirs no way they can go the whole movie without mentioning Brian.

I say make f8 an action comedy. Bring in Chris rock and ice cube. Bring back don Omar and tego. Tyrese and luda. I'd pay for that lol

Last edited:
I can see then using pauks brother for like a special appearence in the next one. He won't be a main character but they'll be one part probably towards the end where he shows up to help out and they CGI Paul's face. Theirs no way they can go the whole movie without mentioning Brian.
I hope they don't do this. They can mention Brian in the current characters' dialogue, saying something like how him and his family are doing good. Continuously showing him after the fact takes away from the great sendoff in 7 imo

Back
Top Bottom