Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

People are too critical these days. When you go into a fast and furious movie you shouldnt go to critique the hell out of it. It is what it is. A damn action flick.

I enjoyed all fast and furious movies.

Some of you just need to remember you a dude first and stop trying to be the next gene siskel or roger ebert.

For real people in here like "it's not realistic" yet every time one comes out they go see it

Shrugs

To be fair, its only recently they started going crazy with the unrealistic stuff. Started with 6 with the nutso stuff. :lol:

I mean the preview showed them dropping cars out of airplanes and flying cars into skyscrapers it's not like that wasn't known prior to viewing :lol:

People are too critical these days. When you go into a fast and furious movie you shouldnt go to critique the hell out of it. It is what it is. A damn action flick.

I enjoyed all fast and furious movies.

Some of you just need to remember you a dude first and stop trying to be the next gene siskel or roger ebert.

because Gene Siskel wasnt a dude.

and apparently you cant be a dude AND criticise a movie

i loathe that line of thinking

i do what i want
i dont live by some bs list of things 'dudes' supposedly do

i had a coworker who believed this 'action flick' nonsense tell me Fight Club was WACK
his reason?
an action flick named Fight Club should of been about fighting and only fighting, everything else about the movie was stupid to him

yeah
you can have that line of thinking

TD and 2F2F are the worst in the franchise. Having the OG Cast in 4 makes it better than those IMO

because Gene Siskel wasnt a dude.

and apparently you cant be a dude AND criticise a movie

i loathe that line of thinking

i do what i want
i dont live by some bs list of things 'dudes' supposedly do

i had a coworker who believed this 'action flick' nonsense tell me Fight Club was WACK
his reason?
an action flick named Fight Club should of been about fighting and only fighting, everything else about the movie was stupid to him

yeah
you can have that line of thinking

How does movie snob work for you instead of not being a dude?

Because going into a fast and furious movie thinking its going to be the got damn pianist is just plain dumb.

Last edited:
Yeah
So in Fast5 when 2 Dodge Chargers were pulling a vault through downtown Brazil was realistic?

:lol:

That was the last scene and of course it was unbelievable but Vin flying in the air to catch Letty off a tank was worse. :lol:

Ya'll can nitpick 5 but 6 and 7 were over the too.

That being said, my favorite franchise ever. :smokin

How does movie snob work for you instead of not being a dude?

Because going into a fast and furious movie thinking its going to be the got damn pianist is just plain dumb.

whats dumb is jumping to the extreme of The Pianist when no one is asking that

as a movie watcher
all i want is for my intelligence to not be insulted

**** man
its a movie
no one is expecting it to be 100% realistic
its a balance people are looking for

Yeah
So in Fast5 when 2 Dodge Chargers were pulling a vault through downtown Brazil was realistic?

:lol:

That was the last scene and of course it was unbelievable but Vin flying in the air to catch Letty off a tank was worse. :lol:

Ya'll can nitpick 5 but 6 and 7 were over the too.

That being said, my favorite franchise ever. :smokin

They also jumped off a 100 foot cliff at the beginning :lol: its always been unrealistic and i love this franchise

whats dumb is jumping to the extreme of The Pianist when no one is asking that

as a movie watcher
all i want is for my intelligence to not be insulted

**** man
its a movie
no one is expecting it to be 100% realistic
its a balance people are looking for

why are you still here if you hate the movie so much?

your intelligence not insulted :lol:

you must hate pretty much every movie ever made then

I mean the preview showed them dropping cars out of airplanes and flying cars into skyscrapers it's not like that wasn't known prior to viewing :lol:

i mean i hate the fake crap but i even said from the get go i didnt like 6 and only wanted to see 7 for paul and mainly because i thought Statham would be a awesome villain

Last edited:
why are you still here if you hate the movie so much?

your intelligence not insulted :lol:

you must hate pretty much every movie ever made then

speaking of intelligence (or a lack there of)
show me where i said i didnt like any one of these movies

as stated
people join discussion boards and have no idea how to have a discussion

speaking of intelligence (or a lack there of)
show me where i said i didnt like any one of these movies

as stated
people join discussion boards and have no idea how to have a discussion

What did you want from Furious 7? Driving Miss Daisy

You didn't like it but you keep driving it home, we get it. It's highly unrealistic but the majority of people don't go in expecting it to be but apparently Furious 7 insulted your intelligence

Write Universal a letter and get your $12 back

Back
Top Bottom