Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Legit, this is the product of an incredible and quite possibly the best cast chemistry we've ever witnessed....these dudes out there just having fun

they got a damn Submarine :lol:

did anyone see where they said turn your back on family and he looked at the pic of PW :frown:

Man that looks fun as hell. I expect Dom to not be as over powered in this since his strength comes from family and coronas, and looks like all he got is coronas.

I legit spit out my drink :lol: repped good sir

Well... damn. They done got me intrigued with the trailer. 
roll.gif

Trailer looked good. 7 was whatever to me, but this one is nice.

Yea. Obviously don is doing it to protect family :lol:
They make him strronger then any Avenger

He's def doing this to protect family. His face when Charlize's character asks if he ever thought he'd betray his family shows that she got somethin mad serious on him/them.

I'm not sure what to make of this trailer yet-gonna watch a few more times

I'm definitely seein it the first day :pimp:

Fast & Furious 6 is my favorite tho

He's def doing this to protect family. His face when Charlize's character asks if he ever thought he'd betray his family shows that she got somethin mad serious on him/them.

that's why I said if they keep it out of the promotions/trailers its easily a day one watch for me

like how can she more on him/them then Hobbs does?? :lol:
or any of the criminals previously screwed over by them

10 will be a huge disappointment if all the alive villains they've ever faced aren't brought back to create some super villain race team, especially if they can keep getting unexpected stars like charlize

Last edited:
that's why I said if they keep it out of the promotions/trailers its easily a day one watch for me

like how can she more on him/them then Hobbs does?? :lol:
or any of the criminals previously screwed over by them

The kiss threw me off though.

Back
Top Bottom