Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I love the furious franchise but even for their standards I felt like this was pushing it.

Bro, they drove a Bugatti throw buildings. Dom flung himself across a bridge to save Letty.

Hobbs went to bat against a helicopter unscathed.

This might be the most believable one yet :lol:

Meh.

I really am curious what the plot twist is with Dom turning 'bad'.

Not sure, if I'll watch this movie in the theaters.

I love the furious franchise but even for their standards I felt like this was pushing it.
Bro, they drove a Bugatti throw buildings. Dom flung himself across a bridge to save Letty.

This might be the most believable one yet
laugh.gif
This is probably one of the more tame trailers -- wrecking ball + submarine

laugh.gif

It was a Lykan Hypersport.

I remember Dom going for head on collisions.....and lobbing a bag of grenades into a chopper that was mid-flight :wow: :smh: :rofl:

Charlize is obviously blackmailing him in someway and if he doesn't comply she'll hurt the rest of them.

He clearly is repulsed and disgusted by her hence why that kissed looked so forced.

Submarine was dope.

Charlize is obviously blackmailing him in someway and if he doesn't comply she'll hurt the rest of them.

He clearly is repulsed and disgusted by her hence why that kissed looked so forced.

Submarine was dope.

I wonder what she has on him. Like it has to be big like she has Mia, the baby and Brian for this type of betrayal

The submarine :lol:

The play by play a few posts up there :rofl:

Finally got a chance to watch the trailer, I'm hyped. Just off of the crazy plot twist and seeing where it goes. "Protect the family" kinda makes sense but in the trailer he's damn near trying to kill them or get them killed?

Cars -> boats -> tanks -> planet airplanes -> submarines -> ???

Gotta be spaceships right...? :nerd:

wildest trailer i've ever seen ... i got to wait for cable/blu ray ... the scene w/ dom in the middle of all the cars with the ropes ... #cannotdoit

don't forget that unlimited runway they fought those bad guys on, trying to prevent the cargo plane from taking off.

...or the fact that every manual car has like 20 gears.

I sat for a minute in stunned silence after peeping this trailer.

Dominic Toretto better have a damn good explanation for this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom