Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Looks solid as hell.  Lovin the Rock addition as the chaser, him and Vin lockin horns would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Looks solid as hell.  Lovin the Rock addition as the chaser, him and Vin lockin horns would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

^^That sounds right. However who are the others in that shot about 1:34 into the trailer? We see Paul, Tyrese, Vin, Han, and then two guys and a girl in the back.

So amped for this, I'm glad they brough back Luda and Tyrese. Still really bugs me they had to kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character in the last film.

^^That sounds right. However who are the others in that shot about 1:34 into the trailer? We see Paul, Tyrese, Vin, Han, and then two guys and a girl in the back.

So amped for this, I'm glad they brough back Luda and Tyrese. Still really bugs me they had to kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character in the last film.

Originally Posted by jayt206

im pretty sure one of the other guys is Tego, so i think the fast five are Vin, Walker, Tyrese, Han and Tego or Vin's sis....but I swore i saw Tego in there....now that we mention Han, didnt he die?...
ohwell.gif

either way this movie looks amazing, they did an awesome job reviving the series on the last one by bringing back the original cast and now with this one adding my dude Dwayne to the mix, its sure to be epic...he is just amazing...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at that scene where the Rock is chasing Vin on the rooftops...

::tongue:repares the lotion and happy tissue::

im pretty sure one of the other guys is Tego, so i think the fast five are Vin, Walker, Tyrese, Han and Tego or Vin's sis....but I swore i saw Tego in there....now that we mention Han, didnt he die?...
ohwell.gif

either way this movie looks amazing, they did an awesome job reviving the series on the last one by bringing back the original cast and now with this one adding my dude Dwayne to the mix, its sure to be epic...he is just amazing...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at that scene where the Rock is chasing Vin on the rooftops...

::tongue:repares the lotion and happy tissue::

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ohwell.gif
fast 5 takes place before tokyo drift

The next film, we'll see the white boy from tokyo drift

ohwell.gif

well they brought back Han from the death...lol...maybe just maybe Michelle can come back too!
btw i totally forgot about Luda, so I have no clue who they are referring to as the fast five...there is like 10 of them....unless the others are slower then THE fast five.....

;;kanyeshrug::

well they brought back Han from the death...lol...maybe just maybe Michelle can come back too!
btw i totally forgot about Luda, so I have no clue who they are referring to as the fast five...there is like 10 of them....unless the others are slower then THE fast five.....

;;kanyeshrug::

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

ohwell.gif

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....got it...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom