Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jayt206

^^That sounds right. However who are the others in that shot about 1:34 into the trailer? We see Paul, Tyrese, Vin, Han, and then two guys and a girl in the back.

So amped for this, I'm glad they brough back Luda and Tyrese. Still really bugs me they had to kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character in the last film.
im pretty sure one of the other guys is Tego, so i think the fast five are Vin, Walker, Tyrese, Han and Tego or Vin's sis....but I swore i saw Tego in there....now that we mention Han, didnt he die?...
ohwell.gif
fast 5 takes place before tokyo drift

The next film, we'll see the white boy from tokyo drift
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....got it...
grin.gif

I don't know why, but I loved Fast and Furious. Count that as the only real sequel. Will be checking for this.

I don't know why, but I loved Fast and Furious. Count that as the only real sequel. Will be checking for this.

thanks to all with the links and uploads. appreciated.

the trailer looks sick, i hope they bring back Gisele

Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-11-01-at-1.27.16-PM.png

her accent too, ohh my

thanks to all with the links and uploads. appreciated.

the trailer looks sick, i hope they bring back Gisele

Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-11-01-at-1.27.16-PM.png

her accent too, ohh my

The last one really brought back the series for me..glad they brought Paul Walker and my man Vin back last time..

This one looks like it will b dope as hell like last years..

The last one really brought back the series for me..glad they brought Paul Walker and my man Vin back last time..

This one looks like it will b dope as hell like last years..

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm thinking Fast Five is supposed to refer to Vin, Paul, Luda, Han, and Tyrese
Pretty sure it's because this is the fifth installment and not reference to the five above. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm thinking Fast Five is supposed to refer to Vin, Paul, Luda, Han, and Tyrese
Pretty sure it's because this is the fifth installment and not reference to the five above. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom