Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Looks good. Rock vs. Vin = Gold

And I love me some Jordana Brewster. She's looks taller in the movie. She is short in real life, I remember one night holding the door for her somewhere in Hollywood like 2 years ago.

you can't even remember the name of the spot you took her to?
30t6p3b.gif

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FORREAL? THEY DID THIS? They put everyone in that is amazing.. Im more then hype.. Kudos to the directors and those who came together to make this film and that trailer best trailer i have seen in years

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FORREAL? THEY DID THIS? They put everyone in that is amazing.. Im more then hype.. Kudos to the directors and those who came together to make this film and that trailer best trailer i have seen in years

Originally Posted by I3

Luda, Tyrese, Brian Spillner, Vin Diesel... JORDANA

JORDANA

:O

JORDANA.
why did you use everyones real name except for paul walker?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Luda, Tyrese, Brian Spillner, Vin Diesel... JORDANA

JORDANA

:O

JORDANA.
why did you use everyones real name except for paul walker?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

fast five? whats next? speedy six? is the rock on steroids or hgh? he look bigger than he did when he was in wwe....just saying #yeezy shrug

He's Samoan duhhhh

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

fast five? whats next? speedy six? is the rock on steroids or hgh? he look bigger than he did when he was in wwe....just saying #yeezy shrug

He's Samoan duhhhh

djgymhawaii111510-1-300x280.jpg
dwayne-johnson-flexing-his-massive-biceps-hawaii.jpg

yes the rock has got bigger an def improved his build since his good ol WWE days

he likes to do a lot of super sets when he trains

djgymhawaii111510-1-300x280.jpg
dwayne-johnson-flexing-his-massive-biceps-hawaii.jpg

yes the rock has got bigger an def improved his build since his good ol WWE days

he likes to do a lot of super sets when he trains

why was all the text in the trailer reversed?  never saw that before in a video, weird.

why was all the text in the trailer reversed?  never saw that before in a video, weird.

Back
Top Bottom