FAT Shaming

everything’s funny to a point. I make fun of everything but I won’t if you not fighting back. some folks emotions can’t hold up.

I hate that certain stuff gets you labeled as -phobic or like you hate whatever group you’re talking about tho 🥱
Same but you gotta realize the real phobic folks are much louder with it so will get grouped in. Difference between being my normal offensive self and joking any and everything with the boys vs. otherwise. Might even fall back on that because I don't want to be grouped into that.

I leave fat people alone, it's not my issue and who am I to tell them how to live their life. I'm cool with too many overweight people to even classify them as "inferior' like other folks do.
Some of us even have overweight family members. I make suggestions to eat better and see me as the example of what can happen when you eat unhealthy for too long.

everything’s funny to a point. I make fun of everything but I won’t if you not fighting back. some folks emotions can’t hold up.

I hate that certain stuff gets you labeled as -phobic or like you hate whatever group you’re talking about tho 🥱
Making a gay joke nowadays is like a hate crime but was common not even ten years back.

This really aint about making jokes about fat people though. At least in context of the vid OP posted. The dermatologist said something about her weight when it had nothing to do with it. However I wonder if the dermatologist just goofed and meant "she can help with your diet" instead of weight cause eating certain foods has an effect on your skin.

It’s a thing. People try to shame others for being healthy. Now, it doesn’t have the same emotional effect that fat-shaming does, but it’s just as annoying.

People act as though because you choose to eat clean and/or workout, that you don’t get any enjoyment out of life. And then there’s all these other assumptions they attribute to you.
I usually pack a healthy lunch for work cause the caf has trash food or over priced healthy food. I used to have a manager that would always say stuff like "oh he's not gonna eat some or join us" whenever there was pizza or donuts for the team. Didn't harm me nor do I think she tried to, but it did get annoying after a while....especially since I always did join them for free food. Not gonna pass up on free pizza.

Everyone’s life is their business. I feel it’s not right to shame ppl for any spectrum they fall into. And I have before, when I was young. Slaughter cats. But all in all now I just try and give compliments where I can or say nothing.

I have no sympathy. Lol

I was skinny shamed as a kid.

But for real people need to man up. The doctor was giving her advice. Keeping it real.

I myself is out of shape right now, but that’s on me.

What are we supposed to do about fat people? They do affect all of our lives. Workplace productivity, infrastructure, healthcare. So much of our healthcare system is bogged down by obesity related diseases. Obesity costs taxpayers hundreds of billions each year. It has to be our business.

I'm not saying you should go call someone a whale at a Wendy's, but I also can't give a **** if some overweight millennial catches feelings because of her dermatologist's innuendo. Tell her to **** off and then start doing something about it. Who doesn't love a good weight loss story. Don't cry in your car and vlog it.

Same but you gotta realize the real phobic folks are much louder with it so will get grouped in. Difference between being my normal offensive self and joking any and everything with the boys vs. otherwise. Might even fall back on that because I don't want to be grouped into that.

Same, we used to make fat jokes as kids but dont really anymore. One of my homies is overweight (250+) and none of us ever say anything about it. To him or behind his back.

Its not like he doesn't know. Its just about being a decent person.

What are we supposed to do about fat people? They do affect all of our lives. Workplace productivity, infrastructure, healthcare. So much of our healthcare system is bogged down by obesity related diseases. Obesity costs taxpayers hundreds of billions each year. It has to be our business.

I'm not saying you should go call someone a whale at a Wendy's, but I also can't give a **** if some overweight millennial catches feelings because of her dermatologist's innuendo. Tell her to **** off and then start doing something about it. Who doesn't love a good weight loss story. Don't cry in your car and vlog it.
Healthcare, I see a point to a certain extent. But workplace and infrastructure, I would say alot more things can **** those two things up more than obese people. And as far as wasting tax-payers money, let's go down the list before we even talk about obese people's impact on government spending/expenses.

Best believe i tell my friends to exercise more and eat healthier whenever i notice they are gaining weight.

For most people it’s a question of habit. For people I know and care about, I won’t shame them, but I will not let it slide when it comes to their new bad habits and I will definitely encourage them to change their lifestyle.

How is she mad at a doctor though? Anyone else I understand.
Also, her channel pic is her modeling so I assume she's a plus model. I don't understand looking for positive attention, then crying when there's some negative as well.

How is she mad at a doctor though? Anyone else I understand.
Also, her channel pic is her modeling so I assume she's a plus model. I don't understand looking for positive attention, then crying when there's some negative as well.

Because the image of being fat = happy isn’t real no matter how much these fatties try to preach the message. Name one person who’s lost weight and didn’t flip their tune about being fat before.

That, coupled with the fact that anything except a “thumbs up” on one of posts = hating/fat shaming since everyone’s sensitive nowadays. But then again, sympathy videos for attention is also a good way to fish for engagement on social media so, do it for the likes as people say.

Back
Top Bottom