FAT Shaming

I’m going by what she said and in her case it it was brought unnecessarily.

Doesn’t matter though there are degrees to it. Some1 like yourself may be even more susceptible to becoming fat shamed b/c u don’t use a wheelchair or something to that degree as a sympathy shield.
Other than on here and my grandma roasting me I don’t really get fat shamed like that. Sure my peoples might make a fat joke once in a while but I’m a big boy I can take a joke as long as it ain’t about fam or sucking d, those are the 2 Nono’s in the streets.

I honestly dont even understand how this is a relevant topic? No one should be shamed for anything

but if its inside your control you have to be prepared to deal with the flames

skinny, dumb, bad breath, bad dresser, I really dont understand why theres some distinguished line for fat people that cant be broached... how bout dont be a **** to anyone?

:rofl: That is funny as hell

WE gotta stop making people feel bad for being in shape man. WHen a black women starts to get in shape they are always told, "Don't lose too much" by men AND women.
It’s ****ed up but I do know a couple of chicks that looked better fat that got no *** now :smh:
I keep it to myself though cuz being in shape is healthier. There is one joint that got a pancake *** that lost a ton of weight. She posted a pic when she was 200+ and still had no ***, I was rolling in laughter :rofl:

What are we supposed to do about fat people? They do affect all of our lives. Workplace productivity, infrastructure, healthcare. So much of our healthcare system is bogged down by obesity related diseases. Obesity costs taxpayers hundreds of billions each year. It has to be our business.

I'm not saying you should go call someone a whale at a Wendy's, but I also can't give a **** if some overweight millennial catches feelings because of her dermatologist's innuendo. Tell her to **** off and then start doing something about it. Who doesn't love a good weight loss story. Don't cry in your car and vlog it.
Smoking causes 41,000 deaths a year in the US to people who don't even smoke, just for being around someone who does.

What do you think it originates from?

I was referring to the Fat discussion in this thread.
Couldn't remember which thread it was from but I was like, "Weren't we just talking about this?"
Its almost sends like breeding in a way. I remember getting into a passive aggressive dispute w/ this girls mother b/c was I full & she kept offering me food that I continued to decline, & her reason behind the harassment was that "you need to eat."

Other than on here and my grandma roasting me I don’t really get fat shamed like that. Sure my peoples might make a fat joke once in a while but I’m a big boy I can take a joke as long as it ain’t about fam or sucking d, those are the 2 Nono’s in the streets.
A lot of the fat shaming takes place behind a keyboard b/c of the anonymity/lack of consequences that comes from popping off online. There's an odd mixture of ppl thinking/not thinking the internet is real.

Its almost sends like breeding in a way.

I remember getting into a passive aggressive dispute w/ this girls mother b/c was I full & she kept offering me food that I continued to decline, & her reason behind the harassment was that "you need to eat."
1. Why do you view it as a breeding tactic? ANd by whom?

2. Being offered food can be one of life's mini-games. Deny and you will be viewed a certain way but you simply might NOT be hungry. I hate playing that game if I am not hungry. ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 )

A lot of the fat shaming takes place behind a keyboard b/c of the anonymity/lack of consequences that comes from popping off online. There's an odd mixture of ppl thinking/not thinking the internet is real.
Possibly, a lot of people do be intimidated by me in person even though I don’t really think about it like that

It’s ****ed up but I do know a couple of chicks that looked better fat that got no *** now :smh:
I keep it to myself though cuz being in shape is healthier. There is one joint that got a pancake *** that lost a ton of weight. She posted a pic when she was 200+ and still had no ***, I was rolling in laughter :rofl:
Well if she has a package *** now, she simply had a BIG pancake *** then. Losing weight ain't changing the fundemental shape of your backside. If you got it, you got it. Dudes just get confused with MASS (iveness) as a girl having an actual butt.

Well if she has a package *** now, she simply had a BIG pancake *** then. Losing weight ain't changing the fundemental shape of your backside. If you got it, you got it. Dudes just get confused with MASS (iveness) as a girl having an actual butt.
I get what you’re saying but I’ll fall for the mirage

I get what you’re saying but I’ll fall for the mirage
Take Ashley Graham for instance.

Dudes on here would love talking about how phat her a** was, I was like, nah. She is just a BIG girl.

As she started losing weight, you saw how flat it was more clearly.

1. Why do you view it as a breeding tactic? ANd by whom?

2. Being offered food can be one of life's mini-games. Deny and you will be viewed a certain way but you simply might NOT be hungry. I hate playing that game if I am not hungry. ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 )
1. I view it as breeding tactic b/c the chickens were harvested on the farm were feed more than the chickens we just got eggs from. In my experience around white ppl, they don't do that try to pressure u into eating stuff, so I thought it was a Black American thing, but the ppl that happened to me w/ were trini immigrants, so it appears to be Black thing... At least here w/n the western hemisphere.

2. **** that ****, had I kept offering that woman coke or something she would've thought I was demon or some exaggerative. I'm not eating the food, please stop offering.

Take Ashley Graham for instance.

Dudes on here would love talking about how phat her a** was, I was like, nah. She is just a BIG girl.

As she started losing weight, you saw how flat it was more clearly.
I haven’t seen her recently lemme check. But when she was fat come on that was a nice ***. But it did have those features of pancakey if she lost too much weight that what I was talking about

1. I view it as breeding tactic b/c the chickens were harvested on the farm were feed more than the chickens we just got eggs from. In my experience around white ppl, they don't do that try to pressure u into eating stuff, so I thought it was a Black American thing, but the ppl that happened to me w/ were trini immigrants, so it appears to be Black thing... At least here w/n the western hemisphere.

2. **** that ****, had I kept offering that woman coke or something she would've thought I was demon or some exaggerative. I'm not eating the food, please stop offering.
A lot of cultures are like this.

"Have another plate, dont be shy. Eat up, pour more."

Seen my aunt after 15yrs and she got so much damn food, she kept saying eat, eat. Youre skinnier than the last time i saw you. :lol: i weighed less 15yrs ago aunty, youre bugging.

I think its also a generational thing as well. A lot of my friends parents were like this, from different parts of the world. All immigrants/refugees.

I haven’t seen her recently lemme check. But when she was fat come on that was a nice ***. But it did have those features of pancakey if she lost too much weight that what I was talking about
She looked good as hell but she just had a big blubber butt man. Not PHAT at all, just FAT.

04C54D59-BD45-4724-9BB7-1CC6D1A443D6.png 49BE1206-51DD-4745-B505-4FF50148906E.png
I remember her looking waaaaayyy better maybe my memories off. She’s the type of girl to wear tights and a tight *** shirt to trick you and then when you’re about to get with her she takes all that **** off and everything starts flopping around like Chris Paul trying to draw a foul :smh:

04C54D59-BD45-4724-9BB7-1CC6D1A443D6.png 49BE1206-51DD-4745-B505-4FF50148906E.png
I remember her looking waaaaayyy better maybe my memories off. She’s the type of girl to wear tights and a tight *** shirt to trick you and then when you’re about to get with her she takes all that **** off and everything starts flopping around like Chris Paul trying to draw a foul :smh:
Those are just regular pictures, she IS a big fine woman.

Yea, but if you were goin on a blind date and old girl told you she was 5’10 220...would you expect something looking like Ashley Graham to walk through the door? She’s on the higher end when it comes to good looking big chicks.

Meh.

People are just people.

There will never be a world where all people are kind and caring of others.

All this shaming the shamer's for shaming is a bit ridiculous.

**** shaming, fat shaming, whatever shaming - hit dogs are gonna hollar.

People are just people.

Can't go around expecting kindness and consideration from other people.

State of constant disappointment and sadness because your own expectations for other people's behavior aren't in line with reality?

Whose fault is that?

Lower your expectations, stop feeling entitled to other people's opinions, and put your feelings in a more secure location.

If the airline charges you for two seats then that aint "fat shaming".

You are physically too large to fit into the seat.

A whole different world from denying service due to sex, race, or skin color.

If your only beef is "people can be mean" then consider yourself lucky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom