Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

No need to steal we have plenty of good tap water we'll just give it to ya. Always nice to help our little sisters out.

You got spots in Cali that imports water from NY to make pizza and bagels but you fools wanna talk down on the greatness that is NY. Smh. Yall worse than BX cats talking down on the greatness that is Queens.

Last edited:
All this queens slander :smh: you Celeste pizza eating broke boys need to swing through the legit spots in Queens instead of chilling in Mordor.

Brooklyn got love for Queens and vice-versa. The only two boroughs to get school off for Brooklyn-Queens Day :pimp:

****** from the Bronx mad because they live in 1945 Berlin

brooklyn queens day...my dude! brought it back.

1163473_o.gif

You got spots in Cali that imports water from NY to make pizza and bagels but you fools wanna talk down on the greatness that is NY. Smh. Yall worse than BX cats talking down on the greatness that is Queens.
Ain't nobody ***** with ya'll thin crust, rat feces infested tap water havin ******.

Ain't nobody ***** with ya'll thin crust, rat feces infested tap water havin ******.

Ny tap water is one of the best in the country. And we have plenty. Our thin crust pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>> times infinity that thing you call pizza on your coast. You know the thing where they put a salad on top a pizza dough. Please gimme a break with that weak stuff.

Last edited:
Ny tap water is one of the best in the country. And we have plenty. Our thin crust pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>> times infinity that thing you call pizza on your coast. You know the thing where they put a salad on top a pizza dough.
***** it's still tap water. No escapin that.

Thick crust >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paper thin bs.

***** it's still tap water. No escapin that.

Thick crust >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paper thin bs.

No Bk is thin crust, Manhattan is thick crust. That's how much you know about ny. Chicago is deep dish that's what you thinking about and all 3 styles of pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cali salad avocado beans pizza.

Last edited:
No Bk is thin crust, Manhattan is thick crust. That's how much you know about my. Chicago is deep dish that's what you thinking about and all 3 styles of pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cali salad avocado beans pizza.
Aint neva seen a bean on a pizza broham. Were they do that at?

Those dominiricans out there aint doin it right for ya'll.

That's why Ny so nasty the people so rude yall stuff your faces with greasy food. Hop on that clean eating and yall can be happy like us.

Last edited:
lets not forget in this exact order of greatness are all from Brooklyn

Biggie
Jay
Fab
Larry David
Jerry Seinfeld
Chris Rock
Spike Lee
Cfranchise26
Adam Sandler
Woody Allen
Lil Kim
Tony Danza
Danny Green
Stephon Marbury
Foxy Brown
Zab Judah
Maino
Lil Mama....(I wouoldn't call her great but everyone knows her)

I could honestly name a lot more. just wanted to point out facts

Brooklyn >>>> 90% of the states in the US

Where is AZ and cormega

Ny tap water is one of the best in the country. And we have plenty. Our thin crust pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>> times infinity that thing you call pizza on your coast. You know the thing where they put a salad on top a pizza dough. Please gimme a break with that weak stuff.

2 bros pizza in bk

Laws :pimp:

Last edited:
Dani's pizza in queens

Pesto slice with extra sauce on top. Murda ya'll pizza.

I really can't believe the shenanigans going on in this thread. If NYC didn't exist to give this country some credibility the british woulda taken this country over again followed by the Nazi's.

Back
Top Bottom