Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

View media item 1480797Get yo *** on the ave if you want a slice
A chick took me to that spot a few months ago..that pizza is ridiculous.

:lol: @ Cali pizza. Didn't even know that existed

ls.jpg

Duh. :lol:

Does California have their own style of pizza? That's a pretty big chain. I'm talking about pizza specific to California.

Last edited:
None that I can point my finger on. Mostly just a buncha places claiming to New York style pizza that more resembles Costco pizza :lol:

See me wit the hands papi.
Bronx dudes got nothin to be jealous of.

That whole Jamaica part of queens is mad dusty.
Not even going to mention East NY.
Still with the queens slander. Smh at your estrogen levels.

What's your pizza spot in Queens?

I got a Rocco's on the corner of my block that is pretty good.
rosa's 69th street and pizza classica on union turnpike. new park in howard beach is decent too.

y'all that hate on queens pizza dont go to the right spots. bunch of dudes eating pizza in queens from spots that sell donuts at the same time :smh:

I knew Queens dudes were soft once I saw a couple of them wearing Vinnies Brooklyn shirts [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I am from Cali and even I wouldn't say we have better pizza. As far as the food thing is concerned, NYC has a lot of things on lock. I think the only thing I can think of is we got Asian and Mexican food on lock but that isn't saying much since NYC has plenty of spots that are probably just as good.

Lol at these ****** from gentrified areas calling queens soft. Hop on that a train or ride the f train to Parsons blvd if you think **** is sweet.

Last edited:
I am from Cali and even I wouldn't say we have better pizza. As far as the food thing is concerned, NYC has a lot of things on lock. I think the only thing I can think of is we got Asian and Mexican food on lock but that isn't saying much since NYC has plenty of spots that are probably just as good.

Puhleaze. They only got Pizza & Deli's. Errthang else tho...

This thread is golden bruh. Got me in class during the middle of this boring *** presentation rolling lmao

Puhleaze. They only got Pizza & Deli's. Errthang else tho...

Italian food is way better there as well. And it's not even just the type of food but their overall food culture. They just got way more out there to choose from and even the late night spots are a plus. Even with the top restaurants in the world, there are a ton based in NYC where there were only 3 in CA with 2 being in SF and one being in Los Gatos.

Back
Top Bottom