Fathers come in vol 7 pounds 11 oz 21 inches

aye, congrats ghost!
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the love y'all one of the few threads where it stayed on track and everything Is all love

Update so she had arrhythmia before she was born and they told us it could go away once she was born they been running test on her since she came out at 2:19pm

Seen her crying and I know it's wrong but G I wanted to slap one of them all I know is she wasn't crying when she was with us

Thanks for all the love y'all one of the few threads where it stayed on track and everything Is all love

Update so she had arrhythmia before she was born and they told us it could go away once she was born they been running test on her since she came out at 2:19pm

Seen her crying and I know it's wrong but G I wanted to slap one of them all I know is she wasn't crying when she was with us

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

On a side note, since i am a pediatrician, have to throw in the breat feeding advice. Please have mom breatfeed. DONT LET THEM GIVE FORMULA in the hospital. Her milk won't really come in for 48-72 hrs, but them she will look like she just got implants. Breast fed babies have higher IQs, less sickly, less prone to obesity AND MOM LOSES THE BABY FAT FASTER IF SHE BREAST FEEDS

Bolded for emphasis.

I don't get why people act like ******* weren't made for sucking... and why do people even waste their money on the artificial when the natural is free? Can someone explain that to me.
Some women have difficulties breastfeeding, it's not always that simple. I don't have a baby, but that's what I've been told...something about the baby not being able to "latch on"

Congrats OP
smile.gif

On a side note, since i am a pediatrician, have to throw in the breat feeding advice. Please have mom breatfeed. DONT LET THEM GIVE FORMULA in the hospital. Her milk won't really come in for 48-72 hrs, but them she will look like she just got implants. Breast fed babies have higher IQs, less sickly, less prone to obesity AND MOM LOSES THE BABY FAT FASTER IF SHE BREAST FEEDS

Bolded for emphasis.

I don't get why people act like ******* weren't made for sucking... and why do people even waste their money on the artificial when the natural is free? Can someone explain that to me.
Some women have difficulties breastfeeding, it's not always that simple. I don't have a baby, but that's what I've been told...something about the baby not being able to "latch on"

Congrats OP
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Bolded for emphasis.

Congrats OP
smile.gif

Yeah. Some women have issues breastfeeding. Some women think that their breasts will get saggy if they breastfeed. And I've heard it really really hurts to breastfeed sometimes. The nipples get chapped and having a baby constantly sucking on your nipples has to make them extremely sore.

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Bolded for emphasis.

Congrats OP
smile.gif

Yeah. Some women have issues breastfeeding. Some women think that their breasts will get saggy if they breastfeed. And I've heard it really really hurts to breastfeed sometimes. The nipples get chapped and having a baby constantly sucking on your nipples has to make them extremely sore.

Back
Top Bottom