Fathers come in vol 7 pounds 11 oz 21 inches

For those who watch FRIENDS:

Rachel: Doc, how many cm have I dilated?
Doc: 3cm
Ross: 3 only? I'VE DILATED 3cm!

Congrats though
pimp.gif

For those who watch FRIENDS:

Rachel: Doc, how many cm have I dilated?
Doc: 3cm
Ross: 3 only? I'VE DILATED 3cm!

Congrats though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Thanks for all the love y'all one of the few threads where it stayed on track and everything Is all love

Update so she had arrhythmia before she was born and they told us it could go away once she was born they been running test on her since she came out at 2:19pm

Seen her crying and I know it's wrong but G I wanted to slap one of them all I know is she wasn't crying when she was with us
i know how you feel man 
mad.gif

5 years ago my cousin was born with both legs broken...doctors took 2 weeks before they decided to snap them back into place
sick.gif
...had me furious when i saw her wrapped up the next day swollen legs 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Thanks for all the love y'all one of the few threads where it stayed on track and everything Is all love

Update so she had arrhythmia before she was born and they told us it could go away once she was born they been running test on her since she came out at 2:19pm

Seen her crying and I know it's wrong but G I wanted to slap one of them all I know is she wasn't crying when she was with us
i know how you feel man 
mad.gif

5 years ago my cousin was born with both legs broken...doctors took 2 weeks before they decided to snap them back into place
sick.gif
...had me furious when i saw her wrapped up the next day swollen legs 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Some women have difficulties breastfeeding, it's not always that simple. I don't have a baby, but that's what I've been told...something about the baby not being able to "latch on"
Congrats OP
smile.gif

I have two and one didn't latch on right away, but like it was said earlier in this thread by a pediatrician, the milk or colostrum doesn't always flow out on the first try. Sometimes it takes time. The mother may have to figure out the best position or way to hold the baby to get it going, but trust, once the baby gets hungry they'll figure it out.

It's amazing that people survived all these years without formula and now it's necessary because of latching problems...

And you said you don't have kids, right? Save the reply.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Yeah. Some women have issues breastfeeding. Some women think that their breasts will get saggy if they breastfeed. And I've heard it really really hurts to breastfeed sometimes. The nipples get chapped and having a baby constantly sucking on your nipples has to make them extremely sore.

Basically selfish women.
grin.gif
No pain, no gain.

Some women have difficulties breastfeeding, it's not always that simple. I don't have a baby, but that's what I've been told...something about the baby not being able to "latch on"
Congrats OP
smile.gif

I have two and one didn't latch on right away, but like it was said earlier in this thread by a pediatrician, the milk or colostrum doesn't always flow out on the first try. Sometimes it takes time. The mother may have to figure out the best position or way to hold the baby to get it going, but trust, once the baby gets hungry they'll figure it out.

It's amazing that people survived all these years without formula and now it's necessary because of latching problems...

Yeah. Some women have issues breastfeeding. Some women think that their breasts will get saggy if they breastfeed. And I've heard it really really hurts to breastfeed sometimes. The nipples get chapped and having a baby constantly sucking on your nipples has to make them extremely sore.

Basically selfish women.
grin.gif
No pain, no gain.

congrats on the baby!!! welcome to the parenthood club!! if you have any questions at all, hit me up!!!

regarding breastfeeding, if the baby doesn't latch on correctly, it will hurt. if the baby does latch on correctly, it still might hurt.  the nipples may have to toughen up, but thats part of the process. some women have inverted nipples, which can cause problems, or breast implants or pierced nipples which makes it difficult, and other women don't have any problems . there are lactation consultants in the hospital that can help out. some women don't want to breastfeed out of ignorance or just because they don't feel like it. (selfishness)

for chapped/bleeding/sore nipples there is a great ointment called lasinoh lanolin which will clear it right up.

bottom line, people are lazier nowadays.

Somehow, humans have survived on this planet for thousands of years without formula, so why do we need formula so badly now?

OK back on track, OP congrats on the baby, gotta make sure mommy drinks enough water and please get her meals and snacks ready.

congrats on the baby!!! welcome to the parenthood club!! if you have any questions at all, hit me up!!!

regarding breastfeeding, if the baby doesn't latch on correctly, it will hurt. if the baby does latch on correctly, it still might hurt.  the nipples may have to toughen up, but thats part of the process. some women have inverted nipples, which can cause problems, or breast implants or pierced nipples which makes it difficult, and other women don't have any problems . there are lactation consultants in the hospital that can help out. some women don't want to breastfeed out of ignorance or just because they don't feel like it. (selfishness)

for chapped/bleeding/sore nipples there is a great ointment called lasinoh lanolin which will clear it right up.

bottom line, people are lazier nowadays.

Somehow, humans have survived on this planet for thousands of years without formula, so why do we need formula so badly now?

OK back on track, OP congrats on the baby, gotta make sure mommy drinks enough water and please get her meals and snacks ready.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Congrats OP
smile.gif

Basically selfish women.
grin.gif
No pain, no gain.

I never said I was an expert, I was just giving a reason on why some women might not breastfeed. No reason to get rude.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Congrats OP
smile.gif

Basically selfish women.
grin.gif
No pain, no gain.

I never said I was an expert, I was just giving a reason on why some women might not breastfeed. No reason to get rude.

1st night and day with her and she was up all night eyes open and everything if she wasn't hungry she was pooping if she wasnt pooping she was hungry and the poop is green/ black and messy as all hell. And she got mom with the pee already
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1st night and day with her and she was up all night eyes open and everything if she wasn't hungry she was pooping if she wasnt pooping she was hungry and the poop is green/ black and messy as all hell. And she got mom with the pee already
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom