Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympics

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
My brother gave me a pair of 2006 Cardinal VIIs 4 months ago and I pretty much wear them everyday. I like the clean look of the white leather on top of a black midsole. The red and gold hits are subtle and well placed.

How come not one person mention miros:

Only released pair of 7s with a icy soles and really cool concept and history.

Top 3 to me are

1:miros (Finally got pair, coming in the mail on tuesday)

2:hares

3:wow:lympics

I'd like to see those Miros with a black or white lace swap. Those laces are my only issue with them but other than that, I think they are real cool. Sort of like a Bin 7 and a citrus 7's illegitimate love child.

Last edited:
I'd like to see those Miros with a black or white lace swap. Those laces are my only issue with them but other than that, I think they are real cool. Sort of like a Bin 7 and a citrus 7's illegitimate love child.
To me there really no other 7 that alike mirowith the icy soles, full printed upper, 6 different laces, #9 on the back, and dedicated to a famous person.

How come not one person mention miros:

Only released pair of 7s with a icy soles and really cool concept and history.

Top 3 to me are

1:miros (Finally got pair, coming in the mail on tuesday)

2:hares

3:wow:lympics
miros are no good. some people like them for the rarity or just cause they like the design but overall most people consider it a fail of a shoe

No love for the Orions?
i think the orions are dope af
My brother gave me a pair of 2006 Cardinal VIIs 4 months ago and I pretty much wear them everyday. I like the clean look of the white leather on top of a black midsole. The red and gold hits are subtle and well placed.

my cardinals got stolen from me at my dorm by my roommate
mean.gif
i guess he couldnt afford them and was hating on me. mine were the 2011 ones though. i thought they were comeplete crap quality  and comfort wise compared to 2 of my 2006 7's

these aint bad..problem is they got caught during a wave of "we not coppin ANYTHING NOT OG"

so these were one of da 1st thrown in da fire by da critics.
Glad people got over that... Especially since kicks these days have countless cw's

I own a lot of 7s and honestly if I base it on public compliments on the street its:

1) Flints
2) Bordeaux
Everything else

Back
Top Bottom