3.) Hares
4.) Flints
5.) Olympics
6.) Cardinals
7.) French Blues
8.) GMP
9.) Chambray
10.) Orion

these aint bad..problem is they got caught during a wave of "we not coppin ANYTHING NOT OG"

so these were one of da 1st thrown in da fire by da critics.
Glad people got over that... Especially since kicks these days have countless cw's
you can make da case that its still going on, people aren't buying into random colorways unless they're

without a doubt dope, or you can tie context into em...

Favorite of all time including OG colorways
smokin.gif
I'm still kinda mad I chose Midwest 20s over these
laugh.gif
. They had one last 10.5 of these sitting in the window but I copped 20s for $99 since I was there for a hooping shoe. 20s are still good but damn I regret that decision now

miros are no good. some people like them for the rarity or just cause they like the design but overall most people consider it a fail of a shoe
How is it a fail shoe? It probably one of the cleanest shoes in person. People need to stop being so basic and only like 1 or 2 color shoes all the time.

I picked up a pair of the dmp pack charcoal/red/club purple 7's about a month ago or so and I was actually impressed. They seem to get alot of hate but I really like the version. I like that Bordeaux-like contrast color wise and the grey parts are so buttery soft. Has anyone felt the grey sections on that sneaker? It is like, beyond soft it's pretty crazy. Anyway, that is one of my favorite 7's behind the Bordeaux, Hare, and my all time favorite, the Bins.

Last edited:
these aint bad..problem is they got caught during a wave of "we not coppin ANYTHING NOT OG"

so these were one of da 1st thrown in da fire by da critics.

No, the problem was the Orion 7's were garbage quality and everyone with a set of working eyes could see how paper thin the pleather was on those. They eventually went to outlets where in some places they sat for months.

Dug up this old thread since it is the year of the 7 
happy.gif

Gotta say...:

1. Bordeaux

2. Hare

3. French Blue

4. Olympic

5. Chambray

A necessary grave dig :lol:

Still sticking to Charcoal/Raptor 7s, then Olympics, followed by Hares.

The VII may (arguably) have the most diverse set of CWs of any model. The contrast of stitching and materials make it really versatile.

1.Hares (no other J does white on white like this, clean with pops of red)
2.Bordeaux (a very 90s shoe. A throw back to Cross Colors and the Boomerang era)
3.GMPs (black on black with hints of gold? Dope. A better contrast to the Charcoals, IMO)
4.Flints (tumbled leather and grey suede/nubuck - many compliments from random people on these)
5.Olympics (nice color contrast)
6.Cardinals (the cleanest CW, when brand new, possibly the cleanest J period, but too simple for some)
7.Charcoals

Miros get no love, but they should. Way overpriced/overvalued now, but really bold in color choices and materials.

Back
Top Bottom