Favorite Pizza Joint

SF - Pizza Orgasmica, haven't been there since 2007, still great memories
Cleveland (East Side) - Mama Santa's
Columbus (Campus Area) - Adriatico's, Catfish Biff's if drunk
NY/NJ: Any spot with a vowel at the end of the name
Chicago: Geno's East barely over Malnati's. There is a Malnati's literally 500 feet from where I stay though.

20080318-04-lillian.jpg

lilians off harrow in forest hills, queens

other spots all queens

portofinos off continental, ajs off austin, and mazaras off metro 

my other favorite was 
Corrado's off myrtle ave, but they closed up shop. 

i love pizza

place by my house in H-town...Palio's....oh and I just had Lou Malnati's for the first time last week.....must.have.more.

I feel so spoiled living in NY.
I really can't pick a favorite but the one I go to most frequently is Rosas Pizza on fresh pond road.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Everyone one's spot in nyc is the best 
laugh.gif

worst local spot in NY >>>>>pizza hut and papa johns and w/e other chain u hinterland dudes wanna hype up
basically, you can't be saying papa john's is the biz when all chain pizza sucks compared to local ny pizzerias.  Di Fara's in Brooklyn is pricey but pretty banging and Ray's in NY is great too.

I can't mess with Dominoes. Tastes turrible
30t6p3b.gif

At school, I like Papa Del's as a local joint. They put their tomato sauce on top of the cheese also.

I love Pizza Hut's Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza.

theres not many good local joint that ive been to here in Dallas,
But for a chain pizza place, Id say Papa Murphy's is the best even tho you have to bake it yourself.

Love love love pizza. It's been my favorite food since I was a little kid.

We have a few good local spots here.

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

theres not many good local joint that ive been to here in Dallas,
But for a chain pizza place, Id say Papa Murphy's is the best even tho you have to bake it yourself.

We have Papa Murphy's here I never been though you have to take it home and bake it?

damn i miss the pies from NY SMH...the cali pizzas aren't cutting it. There was this one spot in San Jose that was pretty good forgot the name of it tho.

Dudes just naming local joints 
laugh.gif
, of course the pizza is going to be better than Dominos 
But like they say "pizza is like sex, even when it bad, it's still pretty good" 

National chain: Dominos thin crush or Papa John's regular crush 

Local chain: Ledo 
pimp.gif

I live in Maryland, don't really have a individual local joint. Z-pizza is decent too

-Little Cesar isn't that good, but for $5 it's a win. Cici's is uber crap 
sick.gif
, it's only saving grave is that the place is a buffet 

Originally Posted by Cluex

G.O.A.T
l-b-outside.jpg

L%26B+Spumoni+Garden+on+Flickr+-+Photo+Sharing%21.jpg
/thread.

Been going to L&B ever since I was little, and I have never A) had a round slice (and I plan on keeping it that way) and B) had a bad tasting square.

dam looking to try some of these during my spring break will be driving through la to fresno to sacramento to the bay area and back down the 101/5 to san diego.. more suggestions please

Man lately I been messing wit papa John's heavy, 10$ large pizza unlimited toppings. Plus I can order at 1am on my iPhone app like its nothin. Extra garlic sauces and anchovies ftw

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Papa Ray's in Chicago
pimp.gif
There's one by my place.  Gonna have to try it.  There is also a relatively new spot called Dante's that's pretty good.  Their pizzas are huge.

Back
Top Bottom