Favorite Pizza Joint

store10-389x326.jpg

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Zachary's Pizza Berkeley, CA 
Sauce on top of the cheese = Win

I  came in here just to post Zachary's Pizza. Started going there this year, Best pizza I've ever had

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Nizario's in SF
4248088.JPG

l.jpg

That pesto pizza is the look of the century!
Oh man is that the spot on Haight?? I wanna say i've been there and had the pestro.. grubbin

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

store10-389x326.jpg

This spot looks familiar... is this in NYC in queens?

Looks similar to the pizzaria that I had... I believe it was on Lefferts in Forest Hills right.

They were really good with really good sauce the first time I tried them, but then when I went back about a week later the sauce didn't taste the same.

Local (SF Bay Area): Little Star for deep dish, Seniores for regular pizza (yet to try Zachary's though).
Franchised: Pizza Hut

Went to Chicago last summer and I have to say Lou Malnati's is pretty bomb.

Obviously its not as rawstein as NY or Chi pie, but Pizza Rosa the local spot does the job for me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
spicy pepperoni and spicy italian sausage
pimp.gif

l.jpg

Mediterranean Pizza of Fairfield, CT, or Mario the Baker in Bridgeport, CT. Mario's is only about 30 seconds away from my father's store, go there when I head to his store. That pizza is
pimp.gif

Pizza hut.

theres a spot in Anchorage called Moosetooth's VERY GOOD

New York (well the spot i had) was nothin to write home about...lol

still need a to try what Chicago has to offer.

chains : round table is my favorite so far. something about pizza hut these days is too buttery for me.

But 10 years ago I disliked round table and was all about pizza hut

Back in NY its La Nuestra on 110th and 3rd
Down here in Gboro....def Mario's...closest thing to NY, that I've experienced

Seniores in San Francisco, Pizza Guy's in the eastbay, and Blonde's for the slices. BJ's in Tanforan is good too if you wanna spend a little bit more.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Mediterranean Pizza of Fairfield, CT, or Mario the Baker in Bridgeport, CT. Mario's is only about 30 seconds away from my father's store, go there when I head to his store. That pizza is
pimp.gif

to live in CT and not mention Pepe's is absolutely insane
Pepes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom