FAVORITE RAP BATTLE

I SAID YO.........................
laugh.gif

the embarrassment was real that day

head ice the best worst battle rapper

Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones. Everyone thought Mook was going to lose, and he bodybagged in.

JC Vs. Chilla Jones is the best battle I've watched in a long time however, thats definitely second

Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones. Everyone thought Mook was going to lose, and he bodybagged in.

Really? I honestly dont even think mook won that battle. I think his hype men made a lot of people think he won but if you really listen to what was being said I think Jones won. Same thing with mook vs lux.

JC Vs. Chilla Jones is the best battle I've watched in a long time however, thats definitely second

Murda Mook did lose, just cause his hype men scream at every mediocre bar doesn't make it good. When Serious Jones clowned his jeans and that tall Dieng lookin' n_ that stay gassin' Mook it was a wrap.

Murda Mook is undefeated IMO, and if he ever was to have lost a battle it sure wasnt against Serius Jones. Son was talking up there. Every bar was taking 20 seconds and he was saying absolutely nothing.

Murda Mook is undefeated IMO, and if he ever was to have lost a battle it sure wasnt against Serius Jones. Son was talking up there. Every bar was taking 20 seconds and he was saying absolutely nothing.

lol.

so you're saying Mook beat Lux ?

Mook vs. Lux is an all-time favorite... I think I watched the SMACK version like 5 times in a row when I first saw it... Then when I found out about those extra rounds, it was a rap...

Ness vs. Hollowman...

JC vs. Chilla is one of my recent favorites...

Head ICE has probably been my favorite battle rapper the past couple of years... His delivery and antics provide good entertainment...

I SAID JO!!...
:lol: :lol:

ive got two :

1. QP vs B Magic -- hands down the best and most entertaining PG battle for me . i cant count how many times ive seen this battle (gotta be at least 20 at this point) and QPs performance and jokes still have me in stitches every time i watch . i give it to B Magic 2 - 1 (round 1 - QP , rounds 2 and 3 - B Magic)

(battle starts at 7min)

2. Yung Ill vs T-Rex -- this battle and its view count speak for themselves . Yung Ill at his best, **** is a CLASSIC . i give it to Yung Ill

Serius definitely beat Mook..

" You look like daffy duck with his beak shot off "

:lol:

BMagic is hilarious :lol: - " You wear Capris and glitter boots, you j****boo "

Favorite is Lux vs Calicoe easily. The one I watch when I want a good chuckle though is E-Ness vs DNA. That **** nutty.

lol.

so you're saying Mook beat Lux ?
that really coulda went either way but mook didnt have the charisma to step to lux at the time

he held his own with the bars but he hadnt quite mastered his craft at the time....if they battled

again right now i think it would be a landslide win for mook

that really coulda went either way but mook didnt have the charisma to step to lux at the time

he held his own with the bars but he hadnt quite mastered his craft at the time....if they battled

I agree with you that mook vs lux could've gone either way. It was a close battle. But if they battled now there's no way mook would win 3-0

Lux grew too. The complexities of his rhymes in the battle against calicoe were amazing. I had to look up and read the lyrics to begin to decipher everything he said.

Meanwhile Mook throwing skittles at people and saying "So if he Ochocinco, my advice, don't Evelyn."

Mook did not "bodybag" Serius Jones.

Mook is not undefeated.

No one is beating Lux in a 'landslide' , No Calicoe.

As for Favs as of this moment

JC vs Chilla
Chilla vs B Magic
K shines 1st verse vs Tsu Surf
Surf's performance vs X Factor
Swave Sevah's performance vs O Red
Mook vs Lux, Arty, Millz
Lux's BODYBAG vs Yung Miles
Tech 9's 1st verse vs Miles
Holla vs Aye Verb
Rex vs Yung Ill
Hollows performance vs Goodz
Concieted vs Rex

to name a few

Wut

Back
Top Bottom