Favorite SB of 2008

laugh.gif

Didn't buy any this year, but there were a few dope drops that I liked:

"Newcastles"
"Venoms"
"Un-Futuras"

The only reason I stay away from SB's is because they never go on sale, rarely go to outlets and it is hard to get a discount on 'em.

yea i was fortunate to get my blk/whts for 20% off, and the unfuturas for retail shipped...

I just wish (in general) Nike stops releasing brown-based or brown-accented SBs... Brown was so... early 2000s (maybe even earlier).

Didn't have a favorite this year... some of the blazers were okay.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Can't believe these weren't mentioned yet.

piet-mondrian-dunk-low-sb-2.jpg

Piet's are the best SB of 2008 BY FAR!
pimp.gif
real talk.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I forgot about those. Might try and get a pair with Christmas money through ebay since I couldnt afford them when they came out. smfh at not being able to finda job.

i bought a few SBs in 2008; to be honest, not many caught my eye.

yes, i was waiting on the goretex dunks (no, they are not a medicom release, they are not medicom 5s; just sold on the medicom website, along with numerousother skate-stores in europe), but when they dropped at at $250+ i had to pass.

there wasn't any other SB i was waiting in anticipation for, apart from these:
2950489499_6d7f78c4dd_o.jpg

2951342572_6e6e2b812d_o.jpg

one of the cleanest, simplest, most decent dunks of this year, imo.

The only SB's I bought were the TRICKSTAR Blazers. They're the best SB's not only of 08 but in many years.

There was not much to look at in 08 from nike SB but I too can admit the unfuturas where something to look at!

Definitely the Black Lance Mountain Blazers...also really like the Unfuturas...and the Gold Rails...I only bought the Gold Rails though

Back
Top Bottom