Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

sour-patch-kids-500x375.jpg

pistachio_nuts.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

sick.gif
why would you post that gif in a food thread.

[h2]em⋅bel⋅lish[/h2]-verb (used with object) [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]to beautify by or as if by ornamentation; ornament; adorn.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Oh ok thanks...
indifferent.gif
. I guess a dictionary cant tell you why that gifdoesnt belong in a food thread.

sick.gif

[h2]em⋅bel⋅lish[/h2]-verb (used with object) [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]to beautify by or as if by ornamentation; ornament; adorn.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Oh ok thanks...
indifferent.gif
. I guess a dictionary cant tell you why that gif doesnt belong in a food thread.
You're the only one complaining fam. Why so sensitive? Something happen to you as a kid? Anything you'd like to share with NT?

sick.gif

Oh ok thanks...
indifferent.gif
. I guess a dictionary cant tell you why that gif doesnt belong in a food thread.
You're the only one complaining fam. Why so sensitive? Something happen to you as a kid? Anything you'd like to share with NT?
laugh.gif
i posted a emoticon and you came back at me sideways witha dictionary definition.

nwcircanimals.jpg

Had these in elementary, CRACCCKKK
pimp.gif

Sometimes moms wanted to be cheap and cop these

07253l2463.jpg

used to hit her with the
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
when she got home from the grocery store

sick.gif

Oh ok thanks...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i posted a emoticon and you came back at me sideways with a dictionary definition.
The ten words you typed right after the emoticon prompted my response.

sick.gif

Oh ok thanks...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i posted a emoticon and you came back at me sideways with a dictionary definition.
The ten words you typed right after the emoticon prompted my response.
Ok w/e man
laugh.gif
. Just keep your "enhancements" toyourself. This thread didnt ask what condiments you like on your food.

swedish fish
oatmeal pies
sour patch
fruit snacks
and hot pockets............do they count?

Back
Top Bottom