RIP Carl Weathers

RIP
Predator arnold schwarzenegger movies GIF on GIFER - by Ballalas

Will be missed by the world. Never heard anything but positive news when hearing about Carl Weathers. Truly a legend.

When I got the TMZ notification, my heart sank 😢. It normally doesn't feel this bad to me when a celebrity passes. Yes, it's sad but this is different because it's Carl Weathers. This just hits harder. It's probably because the Rocky statue is 28 miles down the Schuylkill from my house and that I watched those movies SO MUCH growing up (since they were filmed in Philadelphia, a 40 minute drive from the Burbs) and I'm as old as the Rocky Franchise (born in '76 when the first movie came out).

Also seeing him in other favorite movies of mine (Predator, Happy Gilmore) and with him being Greef Karga on The Mandalorian, we're used to seeing his smiling face & awesome personality. This really sucks! 😢😳 And seeing that Stallone video above, you can't not tear up. 😢😢 You can tell he's hurting.

RIP Apollo, RIP Dillon, RIP Chubbs, RIP Greef. Most of all, RIP Carl!! 🙏🙏 You will be INCREDIBLY missed!! 😢😢😭😭

I just know, you're upstairs dancing to "Living in America" and James Brown is with you singing away. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
What did he pass from?

His character on Arrested Development was so damn ridiculous. Used to cry laughing.

Back
Top Bottom