FBI Opens Files Proving Hitler Went To Argentina

Man, when the hell is Tupac comin' back?
roll.gif

Rocking the Jeef Green jersey 
laugh.gif

Hmm illuminati :nerd: watch men first class them Germans dat magneto kills weren't they in south america. .. how da illuminati influence. .

i mean its not outside the realm of possibility.

but ......his name is completely tarnished for eternity, he's officially the most hated man in history, he single-handedly killed that under-nose mustache style along with the names 'adolf' and 'hitler', a lingering ignominy for his country, if not 'race', destroyed any positive affiliation related to the ancient swastika symbol, failed to accomplish his goals and saw the downfall of his own empire and ideology, and his relatives even decided not to have kids purposely to stop his lineage - don't quote me on the last one though. Taking this into account, I doubt whether anyone can have even a remotely happy and normal life after without eventually committing that. His purported death/suicide in the Berlin bunker would have probably been more convenient, which is why I doubt these theories.

Last edited:

but ......his name is completely tarnished for eternity, he's officially the most hated man in history, he single-handedly killed that under-nose mustache style along with the names 'adolf' and 'hitler', a lingering ignominy for his country, if not 'race', destroyed any positive affiliation related to the ancient swastika symbol, failed to accomplish his goals and saw the downfall of his own empire and ideology, and his relatives even decided not to have kids purposely to stop his lineage - don't quote me on the last one though. Taking this into account, I doubt whether anyone can have even a remotely happy and normal life after without eventually committing that. His purported death/suicide in the Berlin bunker would have probably been more convenient, which is why I doubt these theories.

I agree with this ...

not sure if this is related to this story but this was another theory:

this is supposedly him, he lived in paraguay by way of argentina died at the age of 95 and was married to a brazilian woman.

heres the story.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...f-Hitler-lived-to-95-with-his-Brazilian-lover

there is a LARGE german population in argentina.

View media item 855797

:lol: @ the title of that article

How does that picture prove anything...... cant even see dudes face.

who knows what the truth is...

one could only guess what hitler would look like without his infamous stach...he probably could have fit in just about anywhere with such a drastic appearance change.

True or not I love rewding about stuff like this.

I always find it amusing how quick some cats are to just dismiss these kinds of stories.

to add what that last poster said, There's a lot of Germans that migrated to Argentina after the war. Solely cause they feared for their own lives. Who could blame them though, Argie yambs are :pimp: :evil:

I don't believe this, however its fact that many Nazis fled to south america. PBS front line had a special on it, and many were in the church.

Not rushing to prove or disprove this, but lets not forget what kind of world we are living in people. I wouldn't be surprised if this was false, and wouldn't be surprised if was true. The gov't has, and will continue to do things for their benefit no matter who is affected. Lets not be those people that believe the gov't is down for us, and they would never do the things they are accused of.

Thats always been a crazy/funny thing to me about Hitler...he was so terrible that one man killed/ black balled a facial hair style and 2 names for the rest of time :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom