Fear 4 Check

Got these today. Want to check the Niketalk community and see if they're legit. The guy said they were purchased from Footlocker, and send a receipt to prove it. No FTL tag on the front of the box, but they were bought online. Please let me know what everyone thinks. Let me know if more pictures are needed...

the shoe looks legit, but suffers from quality issues like i talked about in my cement 4 post.

The main thing to look for is the label. 

The unauthorised and some straight out fakes have must of the font in BOLD.

Also FAKES don't even use the correct material.

Whilst the one in your picture is correct.

Thanks man. I did all the tag checks and just made sure. It all looks legit. The box tag is right font, and right style. I think they check out. Just wanted to make sure before I tried them on... Not like I can wear them, hard to wear in MN during the winter...

Thanks everyone.

Quick question, bcdagr8 bcdagr8 .. So its good even if it has six dots and like half a big dot on the bottom similar to that in the last picture?

Last edited:
Quick question, bcdagr8 bcdagr8 .. So its good even if it has six dots and like half a big dot on the bottom similar to that in the last picture?

Only 4's I have seen are sizes 9.5-10.5 and we all have the same amount of dots. What size do you have?

my buddy wears a 10.5 and we have the same amount of dots like pic below we have 5 dots. now im not saying yours not legit but like i said from sizes 9.5-10.5 have seen same number of dots

Last edited:
All good. Thanks for checking. Just checking for more f4s with those dots. So far, 3 of us. 1 from ndc, one from an actual Nike on rd and I got mine from Niketown.

Edit: +1 (the pair in this Lc thread)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom