FECES SANDWICHES ANYONE? AND MAYBE SOME URINE POP TO WASH IT DOWN

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Isaiah 36:12

[h3]Isaiah 36:12[/h3]
King James Version (KJV)

[sup]12[/sup]But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Isaiah 36:12

[h3]Isaiah 36:12[/h3]
King James Version (KJV)

[sup]12[/sup]But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

I'd smash. . .

edit: wrong thread

I'm sure that mess is not far off from what McDonald's and the competitors put in their meat.

I'd smash. . .

edit: wrong thread

I'm sure that mess is not far off from what McDonald's and the competitors put in their meat.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP your such a %@%+$%$ weirdo

Acting like I'm the one who purified the feces and is tryna sell it for profit. But yea, being a weirdo ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

OP your such a %@%+$%$ weirdo

Acting like I'm the one who purified the feces and is tryna sell it for profit. But yea, being a weirdo ftw
pimp.gif

beef isn't real anymore anyway... i remember what beef tasted like back in mid 90's... the tasted of beef changed after that dumb mad cow disease crap came out.
i think they're feeding the real cows to the aliens that live underground.

Pause at 1:34
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beef isn't real anymore anyway... i remember what beef tasted like back in mid 90's... the tasted of beef changed after that dumb mad cow disease crap came out.

Pause at 1:34
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just $%%*!% my head up.

Now I'm sitting here really trying to remember how steak and hamburger tasted back then. Don't do that to me.

You just $%%*!% my head up.

Now I'm sitting here really trying to remember how steak and hamburger tasted back then. Don't do that to me.

I remember watching Food Inc. with a friend, we both just hit up a wing spot and I was like, "I don't know how I'm going to feel after watching this...but I'm not giving up this plate of wings, no matter what they say." Now a days we are to assume that a lot of what we eat is enriched with "vitamins" and "nutrients" - far from what nature intended it to look like/taste like...but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Poop is poop, B.

Back
Top Bottom