FECES SANDWICHES ANYONE? AND MAYBE SOME URINE POP TO WASH IT DOWN

No thanks. With all the E. Coli outbreaks and food safety concerns going on, I can't imagine what would happen if a poopburger wasn't properly made at the plant and became contaminated....ESPECIALLY since it's extracted from fecal matter.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

LOL @ him labeling his fridge ##*$ BURGER @ 1:34
noticed that as well.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

correct me if i'm mistaken, but hasn't NASA come up with or come close to coming up with a system to purify one's urine into drinking water again?

Originally Posted by do work son

correct me if i'm mistaken, but hasn't NASA come up with or come close to coming up with a system to purify one's urine into drinking water again?

I believe so.

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but it's sterile and I like the taste.

We laugh and are disgusted but after a serious worldwide drought/hit by an asteroid/super earthquake we'll all be forced to eat this.

Doo dooing in ziploc bags trying to sell it to the Red Cross.

laugh.gif
at them wanting to price it similarly to real meat. who the $%@!$ going to choose a turd burger over real beef?

How are they gonna sell them at current meat equivalent prices though? At least make it dirt cheap

This is a viable food source for prisoners.
Man rape in the morning, gang violence in the afternoon, with a nice turd burger to end the day.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif
at them wanting to price it similarly to real meat. who the $%@!$ going to choose a turd burger over real beef?

that's what i was saying, the audacity!!!
laugh.gif

If I'm gonna pay that much for doo doo I might as well make it myself.
ohwell.gif

hah saw this on a taiwan channel yesterday. looks pretty @@+$$@ disgusting

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Man rape in the morning, gang violence in the afternoon, with a nice turd burger to end the day.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

WATCH THE CRIME RATE GO DOWN
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif