Federal Job Thread - Air Marshal's Closed - Good Luck!

[font=Verdana, arial, geneva, san-serif]I'll change the title to Federal Job Thread, and I'll keep you all updated on Federal jobs in Homeland Security that are doing mass hiring. If anyone get info on any other Agency that is doing mass hirings please let me know I'll post it up here.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, geneva, san-serif]
[/font]

-Jacob

[font=Verdana, arial, geneva, san-serif]I'll change the title to Federal Job Thread, and I'll keep you all updated on Federal jobs in Homeland Security that are doing mass hiring. If anyone get info on any other Agency that is doing mass hirings please let me know I'll post it up here.[/font]

[/font]

-Jacob

Originally Posted by jumpman247

UPS is hiring but so are the Federal Air Marshall's !!!
You guys can protect the freaking skies!

If you are 21 to 37, don't smoke weed, or do any other drugs. Don't drink on a consistent basis, have good credit, have never been convicted of a felony, and have held a job for 3 or more years this might be the job for you
smile.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, geneva, san-serif]Apply bros and be on the civilian front line fighting terrorism [/font]
pimp.gif

-Jacob

Originally Posted by jumpman247

UPS is hiring but so are the Federal Air Marshall's !!!
You guys can protect the freaking skies!

If you are 21 to 37, don't smoke weed, or do any other drugs. Don't drink on a consistent basis, have good credit, have never been convicted of a felony, and have held a job for 3 or more years this might be the job for you
smile.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, geneva, san-serif]Apply bros and be on the civilian front line fighting terrorism [/font]
pimp.gif

-Jacob

This is a great opportunity to make a good salary, and do your part in protecting the united states against terrorism.

This is a great opportunity to make a good salary, and do your part in protecting the united states against terrorism.

Thanks OP. Im in the same boat as Uter Zorker. Im still going to apply and try my luck.
edit...the credit part, not the smoke part

Thanks OP. Im in the same boat as Uter Zorker. Im still going to apply and try my luck.
edit...the credit part, not the smoke part

Back
Top Bottom