Feds/NTSB (Might) Lower BAC Limit from .08% to .05% when Driving

College life 
smokin.gif
 get pissy drunk and just walk to your location. Only been drunk once tho 
laugh.gif

It doesnt matter what the limit is, its up to the judgement of the POLICE OFFICER to determine whether youre drunk or not. I know a few people who blew below a .08 (one was .04 and one was .07) and they still got charged with dui's because the officer determined that they were too intoxicated to drive. They dont give a **** about you or anyone elses safety, its all about revenue kids.

Thread Tiltle is misleading. Feds to Lower BAC Limit?!? All it says in the article is that the Transportation Board is RECCOMMENDING to lower the BAC limit. No mention of the Feds in the whole article. /endrant

Thread Tiltle is misleading. Feds to Lower BAC Limit?!? All it says in the article is that the Transportation Board is RECCOMMENDING to lower the BAC limit. No mention of the Feds in the whole article. /endrant

This. I guess OP just looked at the headline and made his own story. :smh:

Have no problem with this.

A friend of mine died a couple years ago while intoxicated. Car hit a pole and exploded. Happened like 3 blocks for my house and heard the explosion. Didn't find out what happened til the next day.

so ******g stupid.

as someone who never drinks and drives.
I will literally eat / find **** to do until i can legally drive, not until I decide I'm sober enough to drive. and yes i count and time my drinks when I'm heading out....

they're just trying to grab money.

"Further restricting the moderate consumption of alcohol by responsible adults prior to driving does nothing to stop hardcore drunk drivers from getting behind the wheel. "All it does is hurt the responsible ones

Last edited:
This won't keep people from drinking and driving. Just more money in fines.

Bingo.

Cash rules, and they'll be getting more of it. I don't believe for a second that this is truly about saving lives. Sure, that may be a positive side effect of a stricter law, but ultimately the government does **** with $$ in their eyes.

Whatever though. I refuse to drink and drive anymore, so I'm good.

Neither the OP or most of the people with an opinion in here read that article :lol:

Change the thread title. You are going to have people coming in here thinking its official already.

I can fight and die for my country at 18 but can't drink a beer?

:lol:

Last edited:
whats .05 like 2 beers?  even tho this is a recommendation, it wouldnt be implemented for years

Back
Top Bottom