FEMALE CELEBS WITHOUT MAKEUP

OP no disrespect to you personally, but you make the worst threads
laugh.gif

THEE WORST

Yall must not see actual women in the real world.
this thread basically tells me that OP is missing screws......funny I told him that yesterday and now I see this **** thread 

but I'll keep my women who skin contains melanin......hands down the finest older women I come across are of some type of color......whether latin, black, or se asian 

Last edited:
OP no disrespect to you personally, but you make the worst threads :lol:

THEE WORST

this thread basically tells me that OP is missing screws......funny I told him that yesterday and now I see this **** thread 

but I'll keep my women who skin contains melanin......hands down the finest older women I come across are of some type of color......whether latin, black, or se asian 

Read the first sentence of my first post. Easy.

OP no disrespect to you personally, but you make the worst threads :lol:

THEE WORST

Lmao you dummy, in the Sterling thread, black is a color, here, you love black women [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lana can take my soul, man, I don't even understand how perfect she is

laugh.gif
@ young Chris Walken

Lady Gaga looks like Marilyn Manson
sick.gif

Kerry Washington looks like she's in the early stages of mutating into a leopard

I think make up has done irreversible damage to these chicks. Beyonce still looking flawless though.

Back
Top Bottom