Female public housing tenants say official sought "Services" for rent

You say this like ppl getting that aid no about all the benefits they're qualified for.

For all the talk about ppl exploiting gov. aid there's thousands of ppl that don't get and don't even know they're eligible for it.

If you are within the public housing bubble, you are well aware of public assistance, cut it out.
This is not a fact for everyone living in public housing. Smarten up.

Last edited:
They can definitely afford $50 a month, it's just the priorities are all ****** up. Probably pays more for her phone bill than the rent.

Last edited by a moderator:
That statement isnt accurate . If you.are poor and youncare about keeping a home.that all.youll.know.

Plus the government assistance folks aint giving out info freely like that

For.example medicaid pays for mental health and rehab yet a good portion of the poor dont get help becuase they dpnt know or arent told

But we not talking some hidden gems within public assistance, you are assigned a social worker to your case, if you can't legitamately afford whatever rent they assigned you, all you have to do is talk to them, provide proof, the same way you did in order to get a rent of 50$ a month and they will help you keep that roof over your head, someone didn't just had these women 50$ a month apartments, at one point they had to do some type of leg work within the system to get this.

They can definitely afford $50 a month, it's just the properties are all ****** up. Probably pays more for her phone bill than the rent.

Seems more like the case to me, it wasn't worth it to rattle **** up with her case worker because she knows she can't provide actual proof of not being able to afford 50$ a month, so she went lookin for another alternative....that's why I said, both parties involved are responsible, Eviction notices are not being served in Public Housing :lol:

You have a hard enough time evicting tenants from a regular apartment because there are always in place to protect them...I don't remember ever seeing eviction notices or people being kicked out back when I was young living in the PJs

But we not talking some hidden gems within public assistance, you are assigned a social worker to your case, if you can't legitamately afford whatever rent they assigned you, all you have to do is talk to them, provide proof, the same way you did in order to get a rent of 50$ a month and they will help you keep that roof over your head, someone didn't just had these women 50$ a month apartments, at one point they had to do some type of leg work within the system to get this.

That half right

But a case worker and social worker are to.different things

If you have a case worker lord help you

Social worker are the ones who care

Anybody can be a case worker

Back
Top Bottom