female question + pic for you beasts UPDATE pg 1 10/19

in law school together.
few dates, i've slept over twice, only "snuggling" though. since she found out i'm interested, i've slept over once. she's got a"special friend" back home, not overly serious.

i know i've messed up to be at this point, but can i get some advice where to go from here?

Update- 10/5
i guess i didn't come with whole story. anyhow, no i haven't kissed her. & this is the real pathetic part- both times when i was leaving in themorning, i asked her to give me a kiss. (I've told her in the past that "I don't have to work for anything.") she said no both times.
saw her at school today- gave me a nice smile but i was running late so i kept it moving.
Anyways, point of these details is her message on gchat for last day or so: "you don't kiss boys, boys kiss you." a quote from mad men, a showshe likes

so, does this mean that i've pretty much have her & that i'm good to go?

UPDATE- 10/19
thanks for all your advice so far. at a crossroads, sort of:

last monday, after our 1st exam, we were at the bar and i told her i was done w/ playing games & that i wanted her. we went back to her place, later wentto another bar & then i stayed over. all festivities except smashing occur.

last friday, we're out with a group of friends. go to a couple bars. she pays me no attention while out, i lose track of her, eventually i notice her,she's dancing with other guys, meanwhile ive been dancing with other women. she eventually comes over, says i'm ready to leave, we leave. on way backto her place, she says wow "steph and brittany were all over you" (not at same time). I said, oh, I didn't think anyone would notice. She saysyou're 6'5." We get into bed, and she says: "I don't want to mess things up with Brian" (her special friend). I respond "ah,you even said it yourself, he's just your special friend, not your boyfriend." she acknowledges this. Yet, she then refuses to give me any. We *sigh*only snuggle, but she lets me feel her up.

What now NT?

here you are, beasts. on the right
08515ee76a025b273cc93d9b537133490813d8b.pjpg

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

there's no special advice for this

you just need to make a move on her
You must make a move NOW!!!!. Youve already struck out by not putting the moves on her on the sleepover. Now you just gotta go for it homie

Originally Posted by infamousod

who snuggles?

you lost the first time you slept over and didn't hit it
you just put your self in another zone

"FRIEND ZONE"

i dont like her dress, pass...

but you already took a L when you snuggled up and did not attempt to slide your hand down her pants or at least pop a boner for she can get the hint.

who snuggles?

pretty much. It seems like your comming off as though you are chasing her, it has to be a 50/50 thing fam. Wait until she hits you up and if sheinvites you to "sleep over" then dont. If she asks why tell her you have plans. Automatically A-She'll think its another girl your messing withso it devalues her because she thinks that shes not the only girl your talking to so now she has to "fight" to have you to her self or B- it givesher a reality check that your not tryna waste your time. So in turn this leads to C which is when she figures she better act right and give up DA DRAWWWS ordecide to leave you be and save you both the wasted time.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

who snuggles?

pretty much. It seems like your comming off as though you are chasing her, it has to be a 50/50 thing fam. Wait until she hits you up and if she invites you to "sleep over" then dont. If she asks why tell her you have plans. Automatically A-She'll think its another girl your messing with so it devalues her because she thinks that shes not the only girl your talking to so now she has to "fight" to have you to her self or B- it gives her a reality check that your not tryna waste your time. So in turn this leads to C which is when she figures she better act right and give up DA DRAWWWS or decide to leave you be and save you both the wasted time.

Looking a littttle too deep into this. You been watching the pickup artist?
laugh.gif

so, A) make move now or B) talk to other women (calypso's idea)?

leaning towards B..

who snuggles?

tired.gif
..u lost the game before it even really got started G
once u get in the bed there's no other option other then smashing..I learned this at college.your in there for a reason
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

who snuggles?

pretty much. It seems like your comming off as though you are chasing her, it has to be a 50/50 thing fam. Wait until she hits you up and if she invites you to "sleep over" then dont. If she asks why tell her you have plans. Automatically A-She'll think its another girl your messing with so it devalues her because she thinks that shes not the only girl your talking to so now she has to "fight" to have you to her self or B- it gives her a reality check that your not tryna waste your time. So in turn this leads to C which is when she figures she better act right and give up DA DRAWWWS or decide to leave you be and save you both the wasted time.

Looking a littttle too deep into this. You been watching the pickup artist?
laugh.gif
lmao nah i was tryna help fam out going on the little amount of info that he gave, ah well

dnypvn.gif

If a girl lets you sleep in her bed she's READY TO $$$+.
laugh.gif

Just start off with some....

roll.gif
roll.gif

1. Ask her when she's free again
2. Bring drinks to her crib
3. Watch 500 days of summer
4. Cuddle again...mid movie kiss her
$. Smash!

Back
Top Bottom