Females 'bagging' dudes?

Originally Posted by Club29

come on, EVERY dude in here has been bagged by a female before? I have a hard time believing that.

Maybe ur in the wrong club. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That's the only way I met any of my girlfriends, they approach me always. cuz I sure as heck aint gassing none of my females, with my superior game, and swaggification.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A lot of dudes in here ain't never got they %%*+ wet and lie about that too, but whatever, it's the internet where you can fake like you somebody Iguess.
grin.gif

Ive gotten bagged like 3x this month. I love it! I takes all the pressure off because you know the chick is
gonna holla back when you call and she's prolly down to smash too.

I'm not really aggressive with it at first, but I do make it known I'm interested. I don't want to come on too strong, but I also don't want tosit around waiting for a man to always make the first move.

come on, EVERY dude in here has been bagged by a female before? I have a hard time believing that.

Read my last post and tell me you haven't

only 1 girl bagged me but that was back in high school. $%+$# different nowadays, but hey I'm not complaining

I never have, not that I'm against it though, I've just always seemed to let my shyness get the best of me.

Happened to me before
After about a week of talking to one of my girl-friends she comes up to me at school and asked "Hey!....I was wondering if I can get your number?"
I gave it to her and started walking to my next class and realized.....I just got picked up by a girl....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

happened a couple times in h.s. but I was too bashful to realize what was going on
tired.gif

last time it happened lil one was too aggressive and I was not the least bit interested

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I like getting bagged, cus it gives me the upper hand off bat. I know from there that the girl is on call and she is the submissive type (even though she thinks she's the aggressive type).
lol que?

Anyway for me, it's a rare occurrence but it has been known to happen. In just about every situation I knew the person or had talked to them before. Never w/ a random person on the street. I'm too shy for that. That's when you throw out the "I'm interested" vibes.

Word
laugh.gif
... I have a hard time believing this.

I can't recall me being "bagged"... I guess events most similar to that were:
  • Chick dropped her number in my lap during some church program for Christmas
  • Chick asked for my number because I had the book for our class (and it was near finals time). I could tell she kind of wanted it for other purposes... flirting a for a couple of months and got nothing out of it
    smh.gif

roll.gif
i actually made a thread like this but it was on christmas so it faded into oblivion

screw this next time i see lil homie i'm gonna strike up a conversation

Majority of the girls I've had a relationship with or dated have either "bagged me" or threw out a very obvious sign. Only once has it been offthe break though...it's usually during or after a social setting/get-together/house party type of thing.

They either knew I was shy or they are just that type of female that asserts themselves which I appreciate.

In the end, females do the choosing, so whether you "bagged" them or not, they were the ones who allowed you to swoop.

I like the answers I'm getting so far from the females but...

I'm sayin' though
laugh.gif
these the same dudes makin' girl problem threads and *@%* too
smh.gif

I'm not denyin' some of these accounts aren't true though...

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

when Im in this situation its usually a beastly homely female.

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude said beastly though. Man to be honest, I let females know from jump if they looking like farooq I am doing the mark Ingram on em.

Back
Top Bottom