FETTY WAP is the hottest artist in hip-hop right now

Drake walked fast enough to make it look like he was gonna do something, but slow enough to let people catch up to him and grab him :lol: :lol:

hes had fake dreads for like 5 months straight

let that hate evaporate b

How often do you keep your fake dreads in, and which salon do you go to?

I just read the initial post, and i'm sitting here thinking, he better strike while the iron is hot...and i see he's dropping an album on the 25th of next month. I'm really interested to see if he moves units. They were late as hell putting his singles on itunes, but when they finally did, he still had a crazy amount of sales. Taylor swift bringing him out on stage and ****...i really think he might have a big 1st week, but ****, you can never tell w/ the music industry these days. Best of luck to him tho, i personally can't stand any of his music.

I can't wait to see the turn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...It never fails.

Look at half the responses in here, it's already begun.

Dudes can't ever give props to people when they're due.

No one thinks he's an amazing rapper. He just knows how to make catchy songs to listen too. That's all were praising him for.

Good to see a young ***** from the hood eating, and putting his mans on. Fetty got his homeboys on 2 of his hits, that'll generate some income for those guys.

He completely jacked Zach Farlow's style though.

And Fetty has some kind of machine behind him. Like I understand the appeal"Trap Queen", and "My Way". They go in....but I just don't understand how generic *** "679" and "Again" chart so high. Particularly in mainstream. Never heard those songs get play outside the Internet.

It's like 300 Ent is paying for Charting and Soundcloud listens lol.

Can confirm he came from the dirt because I remember when Trap Queen had 100k views and remember when he uploaded Zoovier and I was gonna send his manager some beats and catch early on the wave but never got around to it. And then outta nowhere Trap Queen went mainstream.

300 definitely is pushing him now though. But that's no surprise, they signed him so they want their investment to be successful.

dude might be more unique looking than Freck Billionaire 
eek.gif

Good to see a young ***** from the hood eating, and putting his mans on. Fetty got his homeboys on 2 of his hits, that'll generate some income for those guys.

He completely jacked Zach Farlow's style though.
Saw you say that in a different thread so I checked him out.

Fetty is a goddamn carbon copy of Farlow :lol: literally copy & paste. It's crazy

easily had the best year of any artist

Swear everything by or featuring Fetty blows up on soundcloud

All of this. I am blown away at how well his songs are being received. I actually am slowly becoming a fan. In not sure how his album sales will do come the 25th of September. It's the perfect time to drop an album and capitalize off his buzz but how many people are actually fans? I dunno if people will actually spend money on his work. My early prediction is 30K first week.

Trap Queen is a well crafted beat that's universally infectious - That helped a lot. I can't really take the dudes voice or lyrics seriously however, good luck to him for the future. He's done good things so far - created a buz/fanbase and the album might do 30-50K in the first week

Back
Top Bottom