FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna do his SBC to put him in front three with my untradeable red Plea and RTF Phillip. Then saw that his card is actually a LM, not RM.

Got very lucky twice in the past few days. Packed RTF Kimpembe from the 24 rare gold player pack you get from Marco Alonso's SBC on Tuesday.
Then packed CL Fabinho from that SBC that gives you 3 tradeable rare gold CL cards. :pimp:

Sold him for 115 and figured I might as well buy Fabinho's Road To Final card.
I think I still overpaid but somebody listed him for about 40k lower than what the 2nd lowest price was. I guess there wasn't much interest in the card as it had already been listed for almost 10 minutes when I bought the card.
15ff6f380dc0b99cf396dd35617a5f90.png

Current main squad, looking to upgrade Juan Jesus when black friday comes around. Might pick up Hamsik's RTF card too. Almost all of my purchases so far have gone to dynamic cards like the OTWs and now those Road To Final cards. I'm waiting until black friday to purchase regular players that I want (Son, Manolas, ...) to save myself a lot of coins.
02013a94e7993b8d17566481e2cb18e5.png

Got very lucky twice in the past few days. Packed RTF Kimpembe from the 24 rare gold player pack you get from Marco Alonso's SBC on Tuesday.
Then packed CL Fabinho from that SBC that gives you 3 tradeable rare gold CL cards. :pimp:

you lucky, I didn't get **** from those Alonso packs :smh:

Was hoping for Jovic, but I did the Bundes POTM anyways since I had all the assets to complete it for cheap, packed RTTF Kimpembe in the first pack from the Dortmund challenge.

If any of you have discard German IF's or German IF's in general sell them now. Copped some Jonas Hector for 14-14.5 on Thursday and sold them for 50K today, same with Bellarabi, although his initial price was higher.

Best way to check accurate, up to date pricing.

FutWiz

FutHead

Check those to see real live prices, because if you waited 10 minutes to buy Fabinho, Belgium, it might’ve not been a good buy

Best way to check accurate, up to date pricing.

FutWiz

FutHead

Check those to see real live prices, because if you waited 10 minutes to buy Fabinho, Belgium, it might’ve not been a good buy
I always use Futbin, more convenient than the other two. The price graphs on Futbin are very helpful too. Lowest prices at a given time aren't necessarily a good indicator, a good example being a OTW card around the weekend when the player is pretty much guaranteed to start. Then the value is usually inflated and looking at the graph over a longer period of time will give you a better idea of a card's real value.

When I bought him for 244k, the other lowest prices at the time were all in the mid 280s. He's still going for around 279k minimum at this moment and today is the last day those cards are in packs I believe.
I didn't wait 10 minutes to buy the 244k one, I had already looked on Futbin for an estimate and immediately bought the one listed for 244k as soon as I saw him. It had no bids and the countdown was at around 51 minutes I believe so he had already been listed for at least 9 minutes by the time I came across the listing.
97dcc4674765414cc08e952814d7d07b.png

Last edited:
Must have opened 15 packs from rewards and SBC to pack a RTF before they go out of pack, got boards in probably 4 of them. Pack luck was terrible this week.

So EA has taken down two SBCs in as many days because they completely messed it up. What an incompetent company.

Was hoping for Jovic, but I did the Bundes POTM anyways since I had all the assets to complete it for cheap, packed RTTF Kimpembe in the first pack from the Dortmund challenge.

If any of you have discard German IF's or German IF's in general sell them now. Copped some Jonas Hector for 14-14.5 on Thursday and sold them for 50K today, same with Bellarabi, although his initial price was higher.
Good stuff. Wish I had done the same. Discard IF looks to be the way to go now.

did a couple of rare gold 2 pack SBCs. Out of 5 packs, the ones I got worth mentioning is Manolas and an IF Rondon

Just lost 9-2 in FUT Champs :sick:
Each and every single one of his goals was a finesse shot, presumably a timed finish in most cases. He barely even entered my penalty box, just kept trying finesse shots outside of the box.
Hardly anything I could do about it. At barely 30 minutes in he already scored 5 finesse shots.
Managed to at least score 2 I suppose, he was a much better player than me. He had 13 shots on target and 9 of them went in.

Last edited:
Mahrez got a +10 physical upgrade and now has 90 stamina instead of 77 :wow:
Not sure if intended to sell more packs or just an error. Don't think they've ever done such an upgrade for an 86 to 87 upgrade.

Will pick up that Kolarov on Friday, though the upgrade isn't that significant. 94 Crossing though :pimp:
b8d046ed81fb78ab01f5b0b53981315b.png

Last edited:
Up to 100k and need investments, anyone on xbox? how do i take my full name off of my acct? lol

how did you guys fare out this BF weekend?

spent $50 on points just to see what I can get...and of course, nothing. Was able to flip most for coins. I did luck out on SBCs though..

Got Icardi from the Serie A upgrade SBCs and got Handanovic from a flash SBC. Both untradeable. I'm slowly building up some high rated Serie A players for a full squad or maybe a hybrid.

pE-uLE04Mvxqcc4O_pPUsFIJb0-9_XAl-0RHSoAiEO6HEnUcRarCQYDIGX7NbDlZcNrSMuTRvhM6TgGJs8b7BLso9_4Ue7nBhXEIlU-FRa0QfClZBfXk3D5ZvaBa2037Blk5cvcqWi3lurxCGDZdkXn357BJYrih4_tyv3Zlq4c3CXn7c43ZVsXZRGWvrYn3ya8rbkI0rMsHe8bSZPsHcasRjGTyFUtSSWhBA74xb_LhILrDl_vC-WvFY36TaQQRJ92ub_GFlstO_2UFzhlwz_RB3qlClKNW2XSOnxK07lOgTUXiyArSjEYmSO35678_ytrl9ks2iIfMRTz0WYLu93wNrZu8OmJBLQbKcNFjXq9UTSp5O40VWpI5CVwY3Gl0W_vcga6bfpQBKN4-s64JNf_vlJlvRsgN80rYHhy9Avxtedz-i2DkIDZF2X4-Gt96hMjbo61x1BKgoULGxyWgwlVUX6_Zf9lsivzxzrBLR5O3gPbpXQevOe_y_1PtSkvB6Fikwd3QtuEaWGBd83K7M_mYAULsmlENDDxF6hi8Tii88fBhlWGhfRN_n34fi24MmLsl5-1tHfeKixTQ0sh5Gl98U9EaUEelOZFOgY0l53Cv8TMYxEsEUuoyEnBRaZuF4Q-U5_ZPdPbGm-rpJQu3mlFk=w712-h1424-no

9NcltcGfJOzYoNuJA-34iaFGHNhUj8Xj-lqMGm6EoSvG_bTQ_yOuiqVSVHcFZuLTRH38boyqo8T6yR3XRGSeOZZdzAC6sXj1DVsoQh69vZf5LnTIK0i8uj0Rr3eDxXkJu9vwOzZhU4rJ2kxALzyA4vXXzmAehK4DsL49Bsykx6bBrkBrR88GU-E1AXU4s_MbsamU7vjZVSUcAKSSAMlnfKpVclm5ScfzLBXkqs0H4DOEbUT__JErZ91e6g17agHcnBdVaEmqvHbEDuELKKCa4erSBAsB3ryGAchiOSickmYij8LCCe2JmZ09xcitWTl_gdHGwZd-OwGgvR0YxqFWh7RavO9nhdKWn7giHmP7gxShYn_JundcoglsOwrhjkgQtZuQq-fBj-gkfPMsZ_R1_hYkIWEt0xumE2ZSb-QkbHgteuhRUrT2E-LrAoZxO6CG7J73PudwkpiciTn7-fIgzz2Y0fSLhZ7TZPH65NcJiTtFolXACBpIVGunkZX3e6bsnr9d2PHDyIopaIcjY-eQA8uFRKl_mq4asc1rCoNgDvEj9FEPJ6sNNWu5msuBeJGmPKDjhjLTWsuhgZ74mHLd22DlMg3gxjb1NGGxQodI1ElA9nKkX1YM959DwjF22Rtb6bvywHZL8shacVyynIoN8D2F=w712-h1424-no

and the only time they had a CL 3 pack SBC...(I sold him)

jPra84mRZ1bb0vBbOVkbEpA3GZjzCnBrXYB09uNAYFpLdLA-znZEWHb_hnTCsUGu4g1mJEEI59aapIkszq3kadBCyparrpyj4Ub4fNqNRwK7RfeRHdt53UyIuuU7xib9DehaysK1lHZeHIkjOCQxzegoW3ZeUx8yZOSSszKStD-jd2Zt8JFpp9nct-8NRkvOeP1-G-GFofuzsrsHaiTgGn9EnEa_YdWfERobcJcaepYsR6rUZRChmEAANLCVNO-MlwL7mgCJs2dxidIWZN1GM-c-oM5f7lPx_LTQgroRNx8KbBo1wxX99stkspD6cGkUdR_ru2rV10psb4Cjem1uErbbUWmTqn3g3aPqSUPyvvYFOcRDrOaQk6KoujnBSVcC4-bKht0ovY_JEz1fG1PSrXgTqOZtG5EKTXjgSMzDCgKAKvX4ViExRLJHWtpv5y4M7xU5TNmnC_MJppEC253dmviyIRy21_SIc5dPFJBPpL38FqQPiEepd4MvADS_nPWfW0lI0fFcYmVAER8ZK1yjbI8eEzV06bXkMtbdcPUK6627yTkTRBA3YQotU8HfXz3TZSk0X0pF7gEgJ40scDdQ8cJmSGub4dahfeN2bg5uFaz9u0uLLtHGTd2E8xDmMqheWOBHIHubUMGxXRtbB0DcpbA8=w712-h1424-no

would have held him, rumor is basic icon sbc is dropping tomorrow for cyber monday...

Got four walkouts from DR and SBC packs, Auba, Iniesta, Kroos and UCL Ederson. Auba is untradeable and won’t fit my team so not sure what to do with that. Did one TOTW tradeable with all my untradeable and got 76 IF. Did two EPL premium with more untradeables and not one card over 80.

Made around 300k with all the 83/84s I had bought the last three weeks. Have about three dozen 86+ cards I bought during crash so if that baby icon SBC comes, I’m gonna cash them out too.

I made good profit off the 83's I picked up, heavily invested in 86's, 85's for the potential Icon and/or flashback dropping tomorrow. For the first time ever I surpassed 1 million coins due to trading, while its been depleted now due to upgrades to my team and other investments I feel like I finally got the hang of this. Now to get a couple more million so I can buy some Icons.

I made good profit off the 83's I picked up, heavily invested in 86's, 85's for the potential Icon and/or flashback dropping tomorrow. For the first time ever I surpassed 1 million coins due to trading, while its been depleted now due to upgrades to my team and other investments I feel like I finally got the hang of this. Now to get a couple more million so I can buy some Icons.
Good to see you thriving man. First million is hard but after that you got more capital to do heavier investments so next million should be easier.

Future investment opportunities based on last year, 83/84/85/Discard IFs for Futmas SBCs and also discard OTW if they release another guaranteed OTW SBC after winter transfer window closes.

Bros, I packed IF Lewandowski off the TOTW SBCs and was cheesing thinking he'd be 500k easily. Looked him up on the market hes damn near 180k. Cant be mad but in older FIFAs a 91 rated inform ST would of been bank! Otherwise my black Friday was a miss. Didnt spend anything but $20 for 50K Rare Players packs.

Back
Top Bottom