FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should rise more when the TOTW predictions from Futhead etc include him. So Monday or Tuesday.

If I have an extra OTW I try to sell on hype, so whenever the player makes the goal/assist that almost certainly puts him in the next TOTW. It looks like his price has elevated and stayed around the 37-39k mark throughout the match up to now so if you intend to sell him, your best bet is probably early Wednesday before EA publishes the TOTW online. If the stats end up disappointing, it could lower the price of his OTW even though the IF hasn't been released yet by that point. Around that time is a good time to catch some panic buyers overspending too.
After the IF is released, the price should drop again.
This is great for the guys holding Richarlisons. Dont miss your window to sell because after Wednesday will be a mistake.

Also we should brace for Black Friday too. Look into picking up discard TOTW players 10k-13/14k and hold onto them if EA decides to release Guaranteed TOTW SBCs around then. Also wont be a huge risk since you can discard to get your investment back and usually discards naturally go up in price anyways.

2-8 in the first 10 matches of WL :smh:

Doesn't look like I'm matching last weeks win total. I'm gonna get out and get some fresh air.

If they would’ve made the two serie a players a LB and a RW people would’ve been all over it. Two positions that league severely lacks in depth. Not everyone can or is willing to pay 130k for sandro

Currently 9-3. I was 7-0 last night. Should’ve been 8-0 but for some reason the disconnect didn’t count as a win for me even tho I was winning smh.
I don't think I'd buy Sandro even if he was half that price. It's extortionate.

A RW like Keita Balde would've been a fantastic option. Verdi has a nice looking OTW card but he got injured recently and didn't really play much prior to that.
I saw a CL Keita Balde for just 8k so I bought him to upgrade my regular version. Suso's latest IF looks interesting and he also has the finesse shot trait but idk about that 3*WF. It doesn't bother me much on Mandzukic but with POTM Lucas his 3*WF just feels awful.

Lost a game, looked through replay, no exaggeration all of his goals were tackle/block in the box by me bouncing back to him in better position. Put the controller down and turned off PS4 after that.

This WL has been the most frustrating yet. I gotta give myself credit for not breaking my remote in pieces even though I flung it across my living room in rage. The bull**** in this game from connection, input lag to your tactics just not working just ****ing because. I'll take my single digit wins this week and just take the L :angry: :smh: :stoneface:

Started out well but then sputtered out and finished with gold 3. EA deciding to delay the start of FUT champs until saturday really set me back.

Didn't have much time to play yesterday, or on sunday. Had about 10 games left. They really need to fix the servers of this game.

Worst loss for me was a pen shootout where I had 28 shots and 15+ on target, to his 5 and 2 :lol::smh:

Hopefully I can get blessed again with the rewards, as it looks like Mertens, Joa Mario, Romagnoli and Belotti are all locks for this upcoming TOTW

Considering copping 19.

If I’m just playing career/manager mode, is there any significant upgrade in gameplay over 18?

Those with some coins, did any of you get lucky this Friday when the new Road To Finals CL Live cards were released? Remember to check the Champions League tables before you buy.
People didn't realize at first that they were basically OTW cards that get an upgrade every time the player's club advances to the next round in the CL, all the way up to the final. That's a whole lot of potential upgrades. And in the case of some of these players, their club is aleady guaranteed to advance to the next sage.
They can continue getting upgrades for advancing to the next stages in the Europa League if their teams get knocked out of the CL to the Europa League.

Managed to pick up a CL RTF (Road To Final) Cuadrado for 124k right after the cards were released. Now he's already up to 265k on Xbox.
I'm keeping though. I assume Juve will get pretty far as they usually do and there's hardly any right winger options in Serie A.
Immediately bought Perisic's CL RTF card too, his regular card has been fantastic and I assume Inter will advance to at least the next round.

Bought Davinson Sanchez's RTF card too, although I had to pay 180k by then. I just had to have him either way as a Spurs supporter and if not in the CL, I can see us advancing in the Europa League.
Telles's RTF was purchased too. He cost about 125k but Porto is already guaranteed to advance, guaranteeing Telles' next upgrade as well.

On top of that, I packed RTF Renato Sanches from Marquee Matchups, another definite keep. Though I am worried about Bayern's struggle performances this season, Sanches will get at least another upgrade.

44e4b119a4a4b3d10e7383e9ceb1baeb.png

^^havent packed any of the new CL cards. I tried my luck doing all the CL SBCs but didn't get anything to show for it. I'm currently out of town so I haven't been able to play some matches.

I didn't buy anyone..

But I completed that Milinkovic-Savic SBC card in hopes that Lazio progresses in Europa. He's already going to upgrade +1 since they're going to get outta the group.

I had to put 86 Icon Veron in it, but I felt happy about doing so because Savic is pretty much a better player.

In total it was about 78k for me to complete.

Bro why?????? 86 rated cards are so cheap nowadays. If it was untradeable, at least put it into an Icon SBC and get a 100k pack.

I had a good bit of luck on friday, packed IF Felipe Anderson and untradable RTF Nacho and regular VVD. Gonna do a first owner squad with all of my untradeable and pack pulled cards.

Hold up. You gave up an icon which you could sell for 500k+ coins or used in an icon SBC for millinkovic-savic....????

Why wouldn't you just sell Veron then rebuy the necessary cards to complete the SBC?? You can buy all the necessary pieces for that entire SBC for 130k coins.

Veron was untradeable and his card wasn’t anything special. Especially considering he was an icon.

I get the whole exchange him for a 100k pack.. but I’ve gotten so many 100k packs that were worth nothing. And at the moment, 86 rated cards and up we’re going for premium prices on the market.

I could’ve waited to complete the SBC on Thursday, but that’s usually when the market inflates because it’s rewards day.

I know he’s guaranteed 1 more upgrade, savic that is. It was a big risk but can have a great reward.. 1 more upgrade (which is guaranteed) and he’s already better than 86 veron. I already like him better than veron

Last edited:
I'm thinking of giving up my icon Baresi. He's untradable but he ain't all that IMO.

I'm thinking of giving up my icon Baresi. He's untradable but he ain't all that IMO.
Lucky for you, there’s an exploit for the newest Icon SBC. Submit ur baresi, complete it, use that icon and continue to submit it over and over. Essentially you can farm 150k packs for around 50k.

Hell no to a 5'9 CB, especially with how effective heading seems to be. Players like Mandzukic would have a field day with him or Cannavaro. He even beats the smaller goalies in the air, let alone a 5'9 CB trying to beat him to a header.
The smallest player in my defense on my main squad is Cancelo at 6'0.
I'd hold on to Baresi and use him for an Icon SBC when you have enough coins/players to complete one for a better Icon you could use in your squad.

Already got rid of him in hopes I get something nice in the mega packs....and nothing. But I did make some upgrades to my squads that I'll post later

I'm thinking about making some investments into some of the RTTF players. I packed Fahrmann in my pre-order packs. Thinking of going in on Telles and maybe picking up a Renato as well.

How is everyone else doing coin-wise at this point. I currently have around 400K, with some investments I still need to cash in on and some other long term investments that may or may not work out. This is probably the most coins I've ever had this early in the game so hopefully I can build off that.

I'm gonna layoff this ****ing game for the weekend or maybe even longer. No matter how many times I adjust my tactics and formations - nothing I do works. Everybody and their mother drops their defenders and midfielders back ready for a counter. I constantly rage for nothing and that ain't right :smh:

On a lighter note, this Alonso was not that expensive to me (under 100k) since I already had TOTW and CL cards stashed. Pace is suspect but the Shadow chemistry fixes that. Considering how he's playing IRL, this card's gonna be worth the investment.

gszATg9mo31_pdmhfobRMJEKw1-yar7Xs6MZpJQcy3T2CenlGN9Pvym0S5--OnDTH9vNOtsYZoOraSiDUffvDO-vraGrE9wxrdJIzLYXll8SEoISU9cVKc1_Bo6p3s-b22AIiVXeLZMlNkgoJ_sZLzbekrz4hyjg3Fw-geNKEheSxvXvaq9ooePMdqOIRdQSnRvWUjGdz82SpDnbkjQvEwcipIm75eZ6KBI5vv_mfE2BgDmQXYYsmAeEI67zUQCvJOlaXNc8ujs2GqcuCg9QHuoFgAzl4-Q_jpC-jXG774oUlWbVt0N9PJFWHObskv0YMoBL2xUzRsCrLcFMg8Ge1wnwxg1AlB4nIK-O4IdZsBeoVQMr_O-5AUp3MoGV9gkUN3Y9gEZmyo_IY3nsU599W40U85jHLlVTVKAaOdbPfGIKo3yu7ZP4HCHt5slIhc9eVi6V5LJlHRTRe2mr1NGpCFyowo7ZoT3FhnVmr0iCeygYAepDGG2yEjvuTjP9Qwqlvs55T7nFlT8UhTB9uIKtZTXdYlP23KoeX9IaKxqwI9GSwrW5ZJ6PwWrYdyJnpZuhRRPLErVHbw0035eU-cs9IBZiTwgKC849jcnUHPyopNPsSTPzMYCjQrlEujNSKzJ91T5WGT6uvVfmkMB-tfpmbUrk=w712-h1424-no

I just pass the ball around when people drop waiting for the counter. Frustrate them and bring them out of position.

Sancho is Bundesliga's POTM

Sell your German and Bundesliga players if you got 'em

I'd recommend doing the potm because he's bound to get a winter upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom