Fight at a school: kid gets slammed and knocked out cold.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

is this a school in africa or something?

Clearly because you can hear the accents. 
indifferent.gif

Reported. 

IMO the kid was knocked out by the slam. The headshots afterwards were not needed.

I don't like watching this kind of video, that kid seemed so weak.. You have to be kind of weird to enjoy watching this/someone get badly hurt. I may as well get my flame suit on because I know that NT loves these videos.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

was that dc or md?

nah that was ny or jerz ... by the accents, maybe long island even
that was def nyc. something about the accents and surroundings look familiar.

Why do people care that these vids come from WSHH....you can find the SAME !##% on youtube etc....

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

another video from WSHH used as the start of a thread
surprised.gif

what difference would it make if i got the video from youtube?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why do people care that these vids come from WSHH....you can find the SAME !##% on youtube etc....

but WSHH promotes these videos on the front page. You have search for them on youtube.

If dude is seriously injured, this video could serve as evidence in court and dude in the sandals would go to jail.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

but WSHH promotes these videos on the front page. You have search for them on youtube.
Not to mention youtube pulls a lot of these videos and they have a graphic content filter if you aren't a youtube member you can't see it and you have to at least acknowledge you are over 18 to view.

I've always hated that its called World Star Hip Hop because it has these types of video's tied to the "hip-hop" name.  Then people think they have something to do with the way these kids act.

Perfect move. Duck the swing, dive in for a grab, reverse/side suplex, finish him.

Still think it's a !!%@% move, Dude was already down and the other guy kept punching him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom