Filthadelphia

I get what you guys are saying. But this isn't an Eastern Europe soccer match. Fans should be able to wear their team colors and cheer for their team without being subjected to this behavior.

Are you new to football? Serious question. This is the reality of attending a NFL game.

No this is the reality of attending a game in Philly. I will never go to a game in Philly. Me and my pops are die hard skins fans, I thought about getting him tickets and taking him to a game in philly last year cause it was cheaper than a game at fedex. Quickly decided against it. Philly fans don't even respect themselves and I'm not about to sit in a cell for foolishness

No this is the reality of attending a game in Philly. I will never go to a game in Philly. Me and my pops are die hard skins fans, I thought about getting him tickets and taking him to a game in philly last year cause it was cheaper than a game at fedex. Quickly decided against it. Philly fans don't even respect themselves and I'm not about to sit in a cell for foolishness

If you're a diehard Skins fan, then you'd know that folks at FedEx are no better.

update...saw this on DS:

Chris Bermond @CB_41

@N_Scelfo please tell me you beat the spit outta him

Nick Scelfo @N_Scelfo
Follow

@CB_41 3 or 4 good shots in until taken away by Philly police. Showed video and got out of it. #leggeaux

Dude is a 6'4" 235 pound TE at Nicholls State.

Different sport but so much nonsense used to go down at dodger stadium. No place in a stadium for that type of nonsense.

More people need to start reporting these morons to the fan behavior numbers they put up at games. I don't mind getting a whole section kicked out if they bring it upon themselves. Stadiums take that stuff seriously. They don't want a potential lawsuit on their hands.

Baltimore:smh: ....and these fools won...imagine if they caught a 9ers fan...damn city is a poorly managed Zoo..and my mom lives there :x

Look...They are in the wrong...but my girl is there, my kids are there...hell I'd never take my kids to an away game, sorry NFL...I don't have a burner on me...yeah I'm scary, it's real out there and I'm not a big guy...

You do what you want, but I refuse to end up on the wrong end of a worldstar video because I wanted to rub some **** in, celebrate my team, that team/that game ain't more important than my life b.

At least they kept the batteries at home. Real talk though, Philly fans are the absolute worst in every sport..well except basketball because they really don't care about their 76ers. Worst sports fanbase in the US, bar none.

Folks at Fedex aren't spitting on other people, not throwing batteries at people. We know we're going to lose and still show up and don't boo our own team, most of the time at least. We have dudes dressed up as women with pig snouts, we not out here worried bout ****, we take the loss and keep it moving. Nothing like what happens in Philly. We may **** talk and verbally haress but we have some chill and some class.

Around here its like the Cameron crazies are known to say and do whatever at times until Coach K had to start speaking out against some of the behavior. 

It still hasn't helped much, but the fans at Carolina and State don't have nearly the reputation as the Cameron crazies. 

Its been like that forever, from the JR Reid can't spell and read signs, to just all kind of ****, you have to be from NC to know, but even outside of NC people know about the Cameron crazies. 

Last edited:
What's up with philly fans booing every saints player that got injured last night? I thought that was pretty classless

....and yet people still won't hop off our tip :lol: a group of idiots don't speak for the whole fanbase. Dude spitting on the Saints fan is an idiot, the dudes that beat up the Lions fan are idiots.

And I love how some of yall are acting as if yall city's fanbases are full of paragons and angels...stop it. :lol:

Last edited:
Like the dude from NC State last year, his grandma just passed and they are out there chanting some crazy **** about her death...
mean.gif

Or when they use to chant orphan at Juan Dixon when he was at Maryland...
mean.gif

Last edited:
What's up with philly fans booing every saints player that got injured last night? I thought that was pretty classless
It's still stupid but their "reason" is they think the player is faking injury in order to give the defense a rest because of the fast paced Philly/Chip Kelly offense.

Teams been faking injuries vs Chip Kelly teams for years.

None of this changes the fact that Philly fans are classless however.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

because players fake injuries to slow up their tempo, there's no way to tell if its real or not live at the stadium so they'll boo until they see a stretcher lol

Folks at Fedex aren't spitting on other people, not throwing batteries at people. We know we're going to lose and still show up and don't boo our own team, most of the time at least. We have dudes dressed up as women with pig snouts, we not out here worried bout ****, we take the loss and keep it moving. Nothing like what happens in Philly. We may **** talk and verbally haress but we have some chill and some class.

Man, folks at FedEx are the opposite of class, bro :lol: And this is coming from a die hard as well. Skins have one of the worst game day experiences you can have in an NFL stadium.

U remember this?

skinsknife913a.jpg

The Eagles were winning in the second quarter and driving. I heard a weird noise, like scratching at cement a few seats away. I turned to see this guy frantically rubbing something against the ground, and said to my friend ‘Something’s going to happen here.’ It did. Vick ran in for a touchdown and this guy sat up wielding a finely honed knife. He somehow has snapped an empty aluminum Bud Light bottle in half and sharpened an edge of it against the cement into a knife and was quietly inspecting his work.

Link

....and yet people still won't hop off our tip :lol: a group of idiots don't speak for the whole fanbase. Dude spitting on the Saints fan is an idiot, the dudes that beat up the Lions fan are idiots.

And I love how some of yall are acting as if yall city's fanbases are full of paragons and angels...stop it. :lol:

Of course every fanbase has their fair share of idiots, but nothing like Philadelphia. What other stadium has a jail in their basement?

as a Maryland resident and Eagles fan who has been to Fed Ex dozens of times I can co-sign the above post by JJ's, they aren't nearly classy. I've seen fans of opposing teams get sucker punched, cars trashed and even run over in the parking lot.

classless fans are EVERYWHERE, and in any sport

I don't give a damn if you are mad or disappointed that your team lost. Spitting at someone or in another person's face is one of the most disrespectful things you can do.

I don't give a damn if this happens in other venues. This type of behavior shouldn't be condoned or given a pass, ever.

Last edited:
I don't give a damn if you are mad or disappointed that your team lost. Spitting at someone or in another person's face is one of the most disrespectful things you can do.

I don't give a damn if this happens in other venues. This type of behavior shouldn't be condoned or given a pass, ever.

Of course every fanbase has their fair share of idiots, but nothing like Philadelphia. What other stadium has a jail in their basement?

Touche :lol: but look...all I'm saying is people need to stop acting like ALL OF US are like that..especially national sports media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom