Filthadelphia

**** like this happens in EVERY city it just dont make the news or noone is recording it at the time and also prolly cause yall cities suck

but spitting in homies face was completely wrong and uncalled for. That's a ***** move.

Last edited:

i'm saying, sporting events in general if we're being real honest

this happens everywhere, Philly has earned that bad rep but this happens EVERYWHERE take your blinders off OP
No it doesn't
laugh.gif

Philly literally has the worst fans in every sport
we might get the worst rep as Fans but when its Game day best believe we show out Like true fans. Sure we get looked at as Bad fans to other cities and fan bases but our players know what it is like to have true fans who are behind them 100% and a fan base who lets the players know how we feel on good or bad days

Like trying to say were horrible for booing injuries , they were fake AF , that's why we booed, tryna slow us down. Booing fake injuries is acceptable in my book. Like everybody said this ish happens everywhere. I'm tired of bickering over the disrespect of Philadelphia. Donezo. To each is own.

Last edited:
its stuff like this thats the reason my sons wont ever see an nfl game in person until they're teenagers nfl games are not a place for kids

Like trying to say were horrible for booing injuries , they were fake AF , that's why we booed, tryna slow us down. Booing fake injuries is acceptable in my book. Like everybody said this ish happens everywhere. I'm tired of bickering over the disrespect of Philadelphia. Donezo. To each is own.

Well said

For every action there is a reaction.

He has a right to cheer, but if he didn't account or factor in the possibility that a drunken fool would act out....he is dumb for not accounting for that.

I thoroughly enjoyed Philly when I was dating a girl that was going to Drexel. City was dope and had a lot of things I wish I had more time to check out and explore.

Yeah man, you just don't dangle meat in front of a Lion even if it's your kill. And that's coming from a guy who was in an Eagles jersey when the Miracle at the New Meadowlands happened a few years ago.

Bruh....that's a wound that will never close for Giants fans, hate Desean's existence for it.

Irrational sports fans are the lamest of the lame man...

Spit in dudes face because you mad? Where else in America is that kind of behavior accepted...

But because its people rooting for multimillion dollar athletes and billionaire owners to win a championship that, in the end, doesn't even matter....

Its accepted...

:smh:

Try watching a soccer game in Colombia :wow:

It's literally a warzone bruh...at least when I was little and my uncle would take me....I don't eem know why he would take a 6 year old to that :lol:

Y'all ever see green street hooligans ' with JAX teller and Elijah wood? The movies about firms basically England's gangs. European fans put Philly fans to shame . Great movie and that truly is how passionate Europe is for there teams.

All this stuff is so stupid. Some fans take sports way too serious. It's ok to love your team but you're not actually playing or coaching in it. It shouldn't mean so much to you that you're willing to injury or kill another person over it.

Irrational sports fans are the lamest of the lame man...

Spit in dudes face because you mad? Where else in America is that kind of behavior accepted...

But because its people rooting for multimillion dollar athletes and billionaire owners to win a championship that, in the end, doesn't even matter....

Its accepted...

:smh:

Try watching a soccer game in Colombia :wow:

It's literally a warzone bruh...at least when I was little and my uncle would take me....I don't eem know why he would take a 6 year old to that :lol:

word to ESPN 30 for 30 Two Escobars.

Philly just doesnt seem like a fun place to watch a game to me...the chicks from philly i hit all were some freaks and had good yambs tho :pimp:

All this stuff is so stupid. Some fans take sports way too serious. It's ok to love your team but you're not actually playing or coaching in it. It shouldn't mean so much to you that you're willing to injury or kill another person over it.
no we aren't playing or coaching but we are paying top dollar for these events which in some cases are not cheap.

im with yall though some of my sport team fans do take it to far but dont act like Philly is the only city with fans who do stuff like this. 

Really though where did this brotherly love stuff come from? It's never really been Philly.
Speculating but I think it stems from a "If you're not with us, you're against mentality" here. If you're with us, it feels like a big family and it's all love. If you're against us we hate you. This is just coming from an Eagles fans perspective, not a person who lives in Philly. I'm from South Jersey and whenever I wear my Eagles jersey and a lot of times when another Eagles fan sees me we cut it up like we're best friends :lol: .

Really though where did this brotherly love stuff come from? It's never really been Philly.
Speculating but I think it stems from a "If you're not with us, you're against mentality" here. If you're with us, it feels like a big family and it's all love. If you're against us we hate you. This is just coming from an Eagles fans perspective, not a person who lives in Philly. I'm from South Jersey and whenever I wear my Eagles jersey and a lot of times when another Eagles fan sees me we cut it up like we're best friends :lol: .

It has absolutely nothing to do with eagles fans chopping it up and having an us against the world mentality :lol:

The name Philadelphia itself roughly translates to brotherly love from Greek, which was given by a Quaker, William Penn.

Edit: and sorry but that's such a dumb mentality to have, "if you're not with us, we hate you"

It's funny how many people in this thread have come to Philly's defense, yet embodied literally every negative stereotype :rofl:

Last edited:
It has absolutely nothing to do with eagles fans chopping it up and having an us against the world mentality :lol:

The name Philadelphia itself roughly translates to brotherly love from Greek, which was given by a Quaker, William Penn.
Welp, learned something new today :lol:
Doesn't dismiss the notion that we it' all love between the fans.

Even Will Smith left Philly because dudes wanted to kill him over a basketball game smh

Edit: and sorry but that's such a dumb mentality to have, "if you're not with us, we hate you"

It's funny how many people in this thread have come to Philly's defense, yet embodied literally every negative stereotype :rofl:

TIL. :lol: feels wrong to just be given though.

What's funny is when Philly came to the dome a few years back, I was walking on the street with a couple of their fans who were astounded at how nicely they were treated. We may talk crap to you, scream who dat at you and buy you a drink or six, but when that game is over we're going to recommend a nice restaurant and give you directions. Being passionate about your team is nice, but when you spit on another human being, you're saying you want to go. Period. There's no discussion. I don't care what was being said or done or salt being in the wound or whatever. You spit, we go. Isn't that a life rule of some sort? If you spit on another human being, be prepared to fight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom