Filthadelphia

This would happen in 32 stadiums

FYI snowballs at Santa was 1969 but people act like it was 2008

No home games either then? Sucks to be your kids.

Reread my posts b.

Go to the game, cheer on your team, have fun, but be respectful of the stadium you're in. Don't be a victim.

Don't make yourself a target

throw on a hoodie afterwards, get home safely and party all u want ...not worth getting hurt

They should do what Soccer does, have the away fans in a safe section of the stadium. Section just for them. Surprised the NFL or College football never did this, esp for playoff games.

No home games either then? Sucks to be your kids.

Reread my posts b.

Go to the game, cheer on your team, have fun, but be respectful of the stadium you're in. Don't be a victim.

Yeah your right, bring a child around drunks fighting, cursing like sailors and acting foolish. Maybe its just the stadiums around me and other places are more laid back and id have a different sentiment.

How is going to a game and cheering in a respectful manner being egotistical though. Honestly 95% of the time the fans of the opposing team are cool. It will be some jokes back and forth but good natured stuff. If someone goes to another teams stadium and acts like a jerk, popping off to other fans and starts the problems then they reap what they get. But wearing the opposing teams stuff and simply cheering for your team to win shouldn't be a problem.

Its usually 1 idiot out the bunch though. In the case of the Philly fan here. Thank goodness he was ultimately dealt with though

A. I'm taking my kids to as many games as I possibly can. Yeah it has all that stuff you posted but it also has...******g memories, memories I would love to share with my kid. I'd love for my Kid to remember twenty years from now when I took them to the Skins winning their ninth superbowl...in a row....love for them to see Cam Newton Jr. breaking his fathers record...in a Skins uniform...

B. This is why I love NT. I never said "cheering on your team is egotistical" in fact I mention among the things you should do everytime. I feel like people read what I post and then make stuff up...

once again

Go to the game, cheer on your team, have fun, but be respectful of the stadium you're in. Don't be a victim...

...I would think those are pretty basic things, I really don't see how anyone can argue against that?

Last edited:
hate that only eagles fans are classless. when dudes on west coast out each other in comas and stab each other.

they cheered when Irving got hurt. who cares.
we threw snow balls at Santa. who cares

Last edited:
I'm not reading any posts if someone screams in my face I'm drilling them then spittin in their face. I'm sick of philly gettin a bad rep when clowns in sf stomp dudes and in Denver stab people. the dude clearly did it to get the video picked up by national media. and he deserved it to the fullest. it's just old. I'm a season ticket holder and saw zero fights. ZERO
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw dude wasnt screaming in his face

Last edited:
what does where I'm from have anythingn to do with what kind of person I am?

so only people from philly would do that out of every single city in the entire country only philly fans act that way. man it makes so much sense now. I apologize

Love how he edited his post. Too bad its already been quoted.

I didn't edit it to delete it I can care less what you clowns say. like I said. where you're from means nothing. how do you know that dude isn't from central jersey? or deleware? and just so happens to be an eagles fan

and btw if this happened at the packers game id still pick up for dude. but that would never happen in another stadium.

Last edited:

so only people from philly would do that out of every single city in the entire country only philly fans act that way. man it makes so much sense now. I apologize

Considering how this is a thread about how hostile Philadelphia fans are, and then you come here saying you would punch and spit on him as well, has everything to do with it and what type of person you are. What kind of person spits in another mans face over a football game?

I swear some of you don't read. I've said numerous times that **** happens in every stadium, but not like it does in Philly. You guys are complaining the media is tough on Philly and people look at it wrong, well look at all of the examples everyone has to work off of.

You guys weren't given the reputation of being the worst sports fans in America by accident. Don't act brand new. There are several documented incidents showing how horrible your fan base is across all sports.

At this point you might as well just embrace it. Filthy is known for above average cheese steaks and classless fans.

You guys weren't given the reputation of being the worst sports fans in America by accident. Don't act brand new. There are several documented incidents showing how horrible your fan base is across all sports.

At this point you might as well just embrace it. Filthy is known for above average cheese steaks and classless fans.
what good has come out of philly? will smith?

Considering how this is a thread about how hostile Philadelphia fans are, and then you come here saying you would punch and spit on him as well, has everything to do with it and what type of person you are. What kind of person spits in another mans face over a football game?

I swear some of you don't read. I've said numerous times that **** happens in every stadium, but not like it does in Philly. You guys are complaining the media is tough on Philly and people look at it wrong, well look at all of the examples everyone has to work off of.

Bro I ain't even an eagles fan. That's just the type of person I am. My point is it isn't eagles fans, it's the type of person you are. I could of been born and raised in little rock Arkansas and would feel the same about the situation and would still react the same way.

My point is the same thing you are saying. Philly fans need to stop getting a bad rep. It's just society as a whole, thus happens everywhere and very well of been in New Orleans and a eagles fan doing the same thing and a New Orleans fan spit on him. And I wonder how big of a deal it would of been. I'm sure the media and all you bozos would blame eagles fans still because they threw snow balls at Santa when our parents were in first grade.

Kobe

who was also booed at the All Star Game :lol:

Are you serous? Wha does that mean? People have to cheer bc why? I love kobe he's my favorite athlete not named Michael Jordan. But dude trashed philly and deserved to gt booed

How about texans fans cheering when their own qb got injured. And sent threats to his home?

what good has come out of philly? will smith?
Kobe

who was also booed at the All Star Game :lol:

lol philly gave me some of the best years of my life while at Temple. i give the city ****, but i miss college :smh:

my outlook on the city now is simple. really small city that is broke, but very easy to live in. its never bustling like here in NYC and not particularly expensive. boston and philly are very similar...except boston is much much cleaner.

north philly tho...idk what philly is like now, but 2006-2011, you were safest rolling like this
View media item 729319

i kid i kid...but the streets were gully. prolly still is honestly.

Back
Top Bottom