FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

^you ungreatful sobs! ha ha

i been done wearin my pairs
worn my citrons about 20 times & infrareds about 5 times
have to either lay off the citron now, or cop another pair DS

I've only worn Citrons about a dozen times, and the Infrareds are under the Christmas tree.
But, the weather hasn't been bad yet this winter, so I might sneak a couple more wears in before the snow starts. My students loved them.

I've actually worn my infrareds as often as I expected I would, which was a decent number of times. I can't quantify it, but in other words, I've been pretty satisfied. My citrons are still DS though. No complaints.

Worn both and very happy with both CWs.   Now that it is cold, however, I have moved into my trainer 1.3 Ducks Free as they are more weather appropriate and I will agree with above poster, that these scream Summer more to me than anything else.  Once May/June 2012 hits, I doubt there will be much room for anything else in my rotation between these and huaraches.

Has been awhile here for me.  Glad to see most of the regulars still contributing.  As for trainer retros, I really really really think we need a Chloro AT1 done right as Wally has begged and pleaded for.  I am a bit closer to sneaker retirement with all of the recent B. S from Nike basketball and JB, but I can safely see a chloro AT1 release might just well allow me to close the door.

The Raider joints are tough
pimp.gif

Im not going to front, i thought I would wear both cw's more than I have. But with my rotation, I will never bet more than 1 pair of these., even after selling multiples of my Jordans.

man I wish those Blacks had a reflective tounge. It would have made them INSANE and a must cop!

haha whatup fellas, remebered this thread, still cannot believe these are available and I haven't copped one pair yet!! saving my green for some concords if I got something left i might buy. remember how flipped out we were back in may 2011?
laugh.gif
nike just did a great job

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^you ungreatful sobs! ha ha

i been done wearin my pairs
worn my citrons about 20 times & infrareds about 5 times
have to either lay off the citron now, or cop another pair DS
laugh.gif

I've worn my citron's at least 50+ times since I bought them (love these things), I'll post pics to show u guys what they are looking like.  The infrareds I haven't really worn much, maybe 5 times but they will be getting more wear soon.   Reason I had the chance to wear them so much is I've been having problems with my left foot (for a while now) and recently had an x ray done.  Doctor says left foot is curved inward causing a bone in my foot to bulge out a little.   Well, theres a nerve resting on that bone and due to the way Nike has been making a lot of their retro's (long and narrow) its caused some inflammation.  Luckily for myself, the Trainer SC II is actually roomy right where I need it so I've been wearing them a lot.  Down side is I'm going to have to get rid of some of my favorites.  The AM90 is officially a no go for me anymore (my laser blue am 90's were so narrow I couldn't even keep them on for more than a few minutes).  Might have to pick up a another set of both the QS's 

Nice, ordered a few pairs of both the citrons and infrareds, will have enough to last me a lifetime now or at least until the next reto, lol

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
good, enjoy
you were part of this whole process

thanks we all helped out in a way

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wait where the hell are you that tax is only 3 bucks and change? california ftl

im located in ny. the funny thing was before i entered swoosh the tax was $4.23, after entering the promo it became $3.52
happy.gif

I've got the SC Trainer page in my bookmark bar and check it daily. I'm waiting for Nike to do 1 more price cut (down to $67) then I'mma cop 2 pairs each. Glad I didnt jump the gun when these were QS. They've been sitting on NDC with FSR since they got a restock I'm not worried. Honestly these have got to be the my all time favorite pair of kicks. Now if I can only find some Air Tech Challenges in the Lava aka Andre Agassi's I'll be super happy.

Sale or not, both QS colorways are probably in my top 5 releases of the year from any brand. Definitely top 10.

Saw an interesting bit on Complex Magazine today, Joe La Puma gave his #10 favorite shoe of the year to the Burgundy colorway of these. He mentioned that the leather was really nice. The colorway itself is pretty decent, I just never liked the white/cream tongue. If they had some more grey they would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Anyone who has them, how is the leather? Is it comparable to the quality of the QS releases?

I just ordered a pair of QS Infereds on PLNDR for 89.99 + 36% off using codes. I had to call them to make sure bc the codes would not work online.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

even better than 3 dollar tax, no tax
hooray me!
happy.gif

nice lucky, picked infrareds and some concords on ndc too. two best releases of 2011 ever, actually the 3 best release this year were the infrareds concords and royal foamposites

Back
Top Bottom