FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

I opened my christmas gifts
the leather on these is
happy.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

They look great, one of my favorite releases of 2011 no doubt

they're actually taking  some shine from my cements

I opened my christmas gifts
the leather on these is
happy.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

They look great, one of my favorite releases of 2011 no doubt

they're actually taking  some shine from my cements

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

whoever took the last size 12 of the white/black sc 2 on eastbay can burn in hell 
mad.gif

It was on my Xmas wish list...so maybe my gf bought them
roll.gif
not cool 
mad.gif
 im sure they will show up at the outlets tho so its all good
i just got another citron pair from ndc and paint quality was garbage. also one of the shoes leather was all chewed up on the swoosh side like that one dudes toe box was on here. 
laugh.gif
 also the nike air on the back of one of the shoes looked like it was tryna escape to the left 
laugh.gif

jesus that paint has me worried though...

Yeah...the gf bought them for me lol but like you said they'll end up in outlets soon enough
10wnwo3.jpg

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

whoever took the last size 12 of the white/black sc 2 on eastbay can burn in hell 
mad.gif

It was on my Xmas wish list...so maybe my gf bought them
roll.gif
not cool 
mad.gif
 im sure they will show up at the outlets tho so its all good
i just got another citron pair from ndc and paint quality was garbage. also one of the shoes leather was all chewed up on the swoosh side like that one dudes toe box was on here. 
laugh.gif
 also the nike air on the back of one of the shoes looked like it was tryna escape to the left 
laugh.gif

jesus that paint has me worried though...

Yeah...the gf bought them for me lol but like you said they'll end up in outlets soon enough
10wnwo3.jpg

The Infrareds are on Nike.com Clearance with 25% additional off with the code WAFFLEIRON. Wish I had waited haha but I copped mine a few months ago.

The Infrareds are on Nike.com Clearance with 25% additional off with the code WAFFLEIRON. Wish I had waited haha but I copped mine a few months ago.

Originally Posted by saigon

Enh, I ordered and filled out a return form for the pair I paid retail for. Normally I'd eat a price drop and chalk it up but that's too much of a savings to pass up.

Originally Posted by saigon

Enh, I ordered and filled out a return form for the pair I paid retail for. Normally I'd eat a price drop and chalk it up but that's too much of a savings to pass up.

I really ,really ,really told myself, no more doubles "WEAR WHAT I GOT" but this is beyond enticing. This could put me into retirement within the next hour.

But can it get better than this? I'm waiting for the outlet stories of these sitting at $39.99.

I really ,really ,really told myself, no more doubles "WEAR WHAT I GOT" but this is beyond enticing. This could put me into retirement within the next hour.

But can it get better than this? I'm waiting for the outlet stories of these sitting at $39.99.

thanks for code..two pairs for $131 .....i never thought these would make a FSR on the clearance page on nike.com 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If they drop down to those levels I'm picking up another set, even though I do the same thing you do and try to avoid doubles. 

I've been quietly reading this thread since its inception, from the disappointing "so close, yet so far" initial news, to the news that they were going to come out the "right" way, to the release date fiasco, to its final release.  Still I did not pull the trigger.  I've been so thoroughly soured on Nike products the last few years that I couldn't bring myself to do it, despite these being big time childhood favorites of mine.  However, I HAVE been keeping my eye on the NDC stock and prices.  I was thinking to myself I'll HAVE to pull the trigger if these make it to the next additional 25% off clearance prices sale, and sure enough, here we are.  Just picked up a pair of each for $141 shipped.  If I hadn't gotten laid off a few months ago, I would have gotten 2 of each just to have them last me for years to come.  As it is, this is already a big enough "unnecessary purchase" for me.

There's an easy solution to that.  Buy them now on NDC, and if you DO find them later for considerably lower, buy them again, and return the new pair (unworn, of course) with the $66 NDC receipt.
wink.gif
  There's no time limit on when you can return unworn pairs to Nike, so you can't lose.

Originally Posted by mints

If they drop down to those levels I'm picking up another set, even though I do the same thing you do and try to avoid doubles. 
Same here - I got the Citrons at release, picked up the Infrareds on the first round of discounts through Jimmy Jazz - which I gave to my mom to give back to me for Christmas.  And the next day, this?  I'll wait patiently until they drop one more time, and then strongly consider second pairs.

sucks that you have to go over 100 to get free shipping. doesnt really save you much if you get one pair. 25 percent off basically covers tax and shipping...

I've conceded.

Just ordered two more with the promo code.

I eat that in one sitting.  This is a steal in my world. 
laugh.gif

Great "day after xmas" deal!

sucks that you have to go over 100 to get free shipping. doesnt really save you much if you get one pair. 25 percent off basically covers tax and shipping...
If you use the promo -- and this is with most retailers -- you don't get free shipping too, unless they advertise both as a combined deal (like Macy's).

It's usually one or the other, and that's the case here. 
ohwell.gif

got the infrared trainers last week they were sweet
happy.gif
now waiting for my concords to come this week

got a question Should I

1) buy a citron pair and battlefield 3

or

2) save it up for the red foams?

will post pics when xis come.

It's pretty tempting, but I'm trying to calm down

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It's pretty tempting, but I'm [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]trying [/color]to calm down
+1

Back
Top Bottom