FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

THE PAIN!!!!

BF3CBDEE-560E-4D60-A0DE-88887B5B2F4C.jpeg

WTF?! I checked after 1:00PM, and nothing was there. So I thought I caught the L already.

When I checked again after work, it seemed like I got the W? .. now an L.

Last edited:
Hit on my pair and wifes pair

If i can sell my 2012 VVVnds pair for 150-175, i’ll be really happy. This pair will run be less than 100 bucks for a newer version, and that’s what an eventual reglue would of cost, even though my 2012’s are far off from needing a reglue.

Lol I won on FTL for a mens, didn’t know I had to “confirm” the reservation, lost it. It would’ve been a double up anyway, so hopefully it ends up in the hands of someone who actually wants them (and not to flip)

What are the chances these sit for a day or 2 in store? I don’t see many resellers buying these at $210 + tax retail nd I don’t see many teenagers wanting these.

THE PAIN!!!!

BF3CBDEE-560E-4D60-A0DE-88887B5B2F4C.jpeg

WTF?! I checked after 1:00PM, and nothing was there. So I thought I caught the L already.

When I checked again after work, it seemed like I got the W? .. now an L.
Same here. But I couldn’t even access the account until way after the cut off time. Just kept getting errors messages and kept telling me to sign in.

Couldn’t do anything. Oh well, snkrs or bust at this point.

Gesssh alot of people had issues with the FLX app. Unbreakable kicks mention this 5 days ago. Same happen to him but he kept checking the app inspite of being misinform. Time stamp 5:45... Dude have solid info... I always watch his vids...

This is exactly what happened to me. The notification said I didn't win but when I went in the app in said congrats and I had to do was confirm if I wanted them or not

Back
Top Bottom