(Finally) First look: Black Suede Foamposite One

I hope they will release the shooting stars, concords and knicks prior to those ones!

I would rather see some more Penny related foams to release, e.g. Memphis State or Treadwell Foams!

Im guilty of wearing my foams specifically when the weather is bad. Ill have to catch myself on these lol. They look pretty good though. All of you that want to pass, be my guest.

I hate to admit it, but these are really dope. I just really hope that there's actualy foamposite material under that suede.

other than that, they are fire imo. great fall/winter time shoe

Defeats the purpose of it being a foamposite, one scratch/scuff and its over

im not buying these fecal foams.

They will not age well. Its SUEDE !!!

EZ pass

Now they know damn well they could of released more stealths or those blackout samples from last year. Instead we get these. I can't deal.

Can't believe some of y'all legitimately think these will be constructed of completely suede. Of course there will be Foamposite underneath, it's the same concept as the layer on the printed graphic pairs.

Will the knicks foams officially drop in November? Haven't read of it being confirmed yet

Not bad. But not good. Thats why they gave us black. The beast colorway.

But they take away from the fact that made foams popular. SCUFFS AND CREASING

People loved the fact that foams didnt scuff and all u had to do was wipe em off.

With these, idk how they could look after 6 months ya know.

Back
Top Bottom