Not open for further replies.
bruh this isn't over...naughty got evidence  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
naughty taking this to the e-skreets, levels

is he on twitter? 

OP, social media aint ya friend today

Last edited:

You look like a lame change your avi, you're lowering NT's reputation with your avi son. Dopeness you say? you look like you smoke dirt.
When someone goes hard at you unwarranted, the first insult is usually a compliment in disguise.

The older I get, the more I understand the power of silence. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

So it's best I stay quiet, because I don't roast people's families and situation on the Web. Especially when they can't defend themselves.

They deserve better than the broiler session you're sparking up the grill for right now.

I treat NT like the ball court, it's cool to crack a few jokes here and there while we throw the rock around. Maybe even give a brotherly little advice. 

I was just gonna offer some lighthearted advice about why a female would relocate to the A ...from Ohio.

...but carry on fam. You have enough problems on your hands, you don't need any with me. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
while this is entertaining, NH is def showing us all how much of a mark *** lame he is...

what is he really getting outta this outside of bugging OP?

You are @superb levels of lame right now.

I wanna fight you for at least an hour.
Not hard to find I'm in East Atlanta, Moreland Ave to be specific all day. Secondly, unfortunately for you  I don't fight anymore I just point fingers now. I must warn you so the fight can be somewhat fair for you. I am a trained marksman and word to SchoolboyQ "He will"

Yes my sergeant is hating because I out shot him. #300

Not hard to find I'm in East Atlanta, Moreland Ave to be specific all day. Secondly, unfortunately for you  I don't fight anymore I just point fingers now. I must warn you so the fight can be somewhat fair for you. I am a trained marksman and word to SchoolboyQ "He will"

View media item 2024658

Is that a threat?

When someone goes hard at you unwarranted, the first insult is usually a compliment in disguise.

The older I get, the more I understand the power of silence. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

So it's best I stay quiet, because I don't roast people's families and situation on the Web. Especially when they can't defend themselves.

They deserve better than the broiler session you're sparking up the grill for right now.

I treat NT like the ball court, it's cool to crack a few jokes here and there while we throw the rock around. Maybe even give a brotherly little advice. 

I was just gonna offer some lighthearted advice about why a female would relocate to the A ...from Ohio.

...but carry on fam. You have enough problems on your hands, you don't need any with me. 
nthat.gif

You can't offer me a damb thing, Thanks but no thanks.

View media item 2024658

Why am I not surprised that a legit ducc is some sort of military/law enforcement? :x Ya'll be safe out there in the A.

View media item 2024658

You police OP or just military ?

guccjermaine is what happens when you live an average life, marry an average broad, and work a basic police/military career 

I don't think Gucc is in the military. We don't carry ourselves like that. More power to him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom