Finally Got Myself a Good Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NASISLIKE  

That's when u first noticed the disconnect????

I noticed it when jay the snake roberts
convinced folks resonable doubt was a classic
And then folks continued to d ride him
He's a bum
Point
Blank
He wouldn't even be relevant today
If not for Kanye a just giving him those beats
Him running through BIG's albums lookin for bars to snatch
Him taking young Chris whisper flow
Him leeching off Kanye wave
Dame making sure he straight in the music game
Cause he woulda got robbed
And most importantly if big and PAC never died
He's a straight snake
Not to mention ol boy was getting outmatched by a dopefiend
X was on his neck
Only a snake can slither out of the situations he been in
He ain't to be trusted

Mr. I dont tip unless I get exceptional service aka 1st time in yambs = 1st time getting a girl preggo can be found in the music thread doing his tired snake charmer act

Not hard to find I'm in East Atlanta, Moreland Ave to be specific all day. Secondly, unfortunately for you  I don't fight anymore I just point fingers now. I must warn you so the fight can be somewhat fair for you. I am a trained marksman and word to SchoolboyQ "He will"

View media item 2024658

Yes my sergeant is hating because I out shot him. #300

View media item 2024708
Look at you so emotional King *Load lux voice*, pump faking with fake threat scare tactics........

I can guarantee there isn't any truth to anything NH said... utter nonsense. I do regret starting this thread now. Took the fun out of NT a bit. I should have known better about posting up something I was happy about. Wasn't looking for pats on the back or props. There are a lot of guys posting on here about their moves and ambitions, whether it be; getting in shape, buying their first homes, improving their credit scores, or being proud of their educations/careers. I was just felling happy about my situation. I've bought and sold my first home, I am having one built now, work is great, I live in a cool city, and I am getting healthy/in shape again. I was just posting about something that for some reason was something that I never really came across or that I thought would happen to me and I wanted to share with those that might be in the same boat. Lesson learned. 

Yo **** the bs and the direction this thread turned in. I'm super happy for you and your situation right now. You deserve all that's coming to you and I'm happy you're at a place you're content with and wanted to share with others. Many people aspire to say the same so congrats. Don't let none of this nonsense make you lose sight of where you're at and where you're gonna be. Proud of you bro!

Yo **** the bs and the direction this thread turned in. I'm super happy for you and your situation right now. You deserve all that's coming to you and I'm happy you're at a place you're content with and wanted to share with others. Many people aspire to say the same so congrats. Don't let none of this nonsense make you lose sight of where you're at and where you're gonna be. Proud of you bro!
Repped

I've been said that I thought OP wasn't bragging, just sharing his happiness. 

It's hard out here for many people to find what he believe he has.

Last edited:
^^^what he said....but i'll add keep an eye on her just in case dude was right...but hey, if u willing to ignore the possibility dont be surprised if she disappoint ya..good luck either way

Match your family against mine and you will lose every time. I'm building something here and you're just a witness who is jealouslike the female you aspire to be.  You don't have to hate bro, just ask me how I did it and I might tell you if the price is right.
hahaahahahahah what kind of statement is that
Dudes ready to take his baby to war
laugh.gif
 This reads like a terrible diss mid rap battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom