Finish Line Winner's Circle Rules Change....NO MORE RESTRICTIONS!!!!

Do these not work on new releases? I tried in person today when picking up the 4s and was told they can't apply towards a jordan release.

Do these not work on new releases? I tried in person today when picking up the 4s and was told they can't apply towards a jordan release.
They lied to you. It has no exclusions and can be used on any Jordan release except the holiday retro 11's. 

Yes they work. The person you spoke to knows nothing....

They lied to you. It has no exclusions and can be used on any Jordan release except the holiday retro 11's. 

I used on all 3 pairs of the holiday release.....you have been lied to also.

mean.gif
 I even validated the employee's claim with FNL customer support and told me that the WC rewards don't work on holiday AJ XI's. I guess YMMV... stingy
mad.gif
 store. 

Last edited:
Just found out the certs cant be combined....|I

How do you "just find out?"

It's always been the policy to not combine. It says it in clear writing also. At least FINISHLINE is allowing the use of discounts where other retailers aren't so kind.

And to dude that said FNL said no to using a WC on release date.... Try calling and getting it applied to the purchase. My local spot had one employee saying nope but the other did it anyways because he knew what was good.

Yeah can't combine the reward cert but according to their disclaimer you can combine with one coupon.

It's always been the policy to not combine. It says it in clear writing also. At least FINISHLINE is allowing the use of discounts where other retailers aren't so kind.

And to dude that said FNL said no to using a WC on release date.... Try calling and getting it applied to the purchase. My local spot had one employee saying nope but the other did it anyways because he knew what was good.

i never bought anything from fnl until recently. all my purchases have always been ftl or eb. since ftl offers "vip" membership... and eb has the gold....

i never bought anything from fnl until recently. all my purchases have always been ftl or eb. since ftl offers "vip" membership... and eb has the gold....

You can't stack FTL vip or use them on new releases online and sometimes in stores. Eastbay excludes all new releases with the 25% off coupon.
Guess you should complain about those too.

You can't stack FTL vip or use them on new releases online and sometimes in stores. Eastbay excludes all new releases with the 25% off coupon.

dude chill out.
i just said im new to fnl.
i know how vip works.
i use gold for free shipping.

good day.

In case you guys are ever in the situation I was in last Saturday where FNL CS phones are down due to volume so you cant prove a employee wrong when denying your WC Reward. I saved this picture for reference in the future. 

dude chill out.
i just said im new to fnl.
i know how vip works.
i use gold for free shipping.

good day.

Then why complain then?

How long do the WC rewards last? For example, I earned $20 when I bought my Metallic 5's, how long do I have to use that $20? I couldn't find it anywhere on FNL.com.

How long do the WC rewards last? For example, I earned $20 when I bought my Metallic 5's, how long do I have to use that $20? I couldn't find it anywhere on FNL.com.

Bought mine RD and my reward expires the day before Halloween.....get the app if u want to know for sure when yours expires.....

Bought mine RD and my reward expires the day before Halloween.....get the app if u want to know for sure when yours expires.....
Thanks, and repped.

I just DL'ed the app this weekend, haven't really explored it yet.

Login click rewards....pretty simple....
I did that, but then you get a toggle bar, rewards // points.

• When I tap Rewards it doesn't show anything and says "lets get started", then redirects me to FNL.com

• When I tap Points, it shoes me my points and activity. But no "must use by date".

Back
Top Bottom